BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Spa Accessories

Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clearly it's a really soft and soothing scent. It will absolutely relax you. Think about a spa... When you enter the spa it smells so good and so calming so this is right up that alley. Bath & Body Works did an amazing job with this. You will not instantly fall asleep. So please don't assume that you'll spray this and you'll just knock out in 10 seconds. It will be gradual... But you will totally feel at ease and relaxed. I'm obsessed with the smell of lavender. I'm also obsessed with the smell of vanilla. So this clearly was a match made on Earth for me. Reasonable price. I believe it's sold out but you can definitely find this online or even try finding it at Marshalls.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well , i have really hard time falling asleep, i tried this product, but in my opinion is not like will help you sleep, for me just make my room in the right environment, nice smell .
So i can say a like it and i used almost everyday to give my room a nice smell and environment.
I bought it in their store in the queens Mall ( NY) , it cost me around 10$
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I feel calm and ready for bed instead of my usual racing mind. It's smell is light and you can build it up with more sprays. O highly recommend if you're hard at sleeping or need a way to relax for before bed.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great pillow spray that assists in relaxation. The lavender scent is very comforting. I reapply it every night before bed, I even take it with me traveling. It does not stain my linens or nightgowns.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mist my pillow with this almost every night. I have a pretty much sleeping schedule, and it takes me hours to finally calm my mind and fall asleep. I stopped taking Advil PM to help me sleep and I wanted more natural alternatives. And I instantly turned to this product. Just smelling it relaxes me instantly. Although it still takes me a while to fall asleep, I get to ease my mind more while doing so.
cindy l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my daughter who was having a hard time sleeping.  I actually bought the whole line for her when it was on sale and used a coupon. Great deal if you can get it on sale.

The smell was nice. Not over powering like some sprays and lotions. She would spray her pillow and her comforter and felt that it did help her go to sleep. At the very least is was soothing.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge Bath & Body Works fan, but I absolutely love this. I don't know if it helps me sleep any better, but it definitely relaxes me. I love the idea of it and wish they had more aromatherapy sprays for different things. I will repurchase when I run out. The price is really good, especially when you have a coupon or they have a sale and this product lasts a really really long time.
Siny U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this smell. Its so cozy and calming. Although i love the smell, i cant use it on my have. So i only use it as a body lotion and its very hydrating. Makes my skin smooth and smell super good. ♥️
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff honestly really helps me sleep. I️t also smells really good. And I️ got I️t at bath and body works. I️t was pretty expensive but def helps you sleep. I️ recommend I️t to anyone who has troubles sleeping.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sleep line by Bath and Body works is a life saver. I’m not sure what it is, but every single product in the line is amazing. The pillow mist is equally perfect. Just a few spritzes and you’re off to LaLa land in no time! The scent is soothing and not overwhelming at all. If you have trouble sleeping, I urge you to try this!
Nicole S.
Clarion, Pa
Does this help relax and make sleeping easier? I have heard good things but I'm still unsure.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to pick this up every time I go to Bath and Body Works... my question is, does it really work?
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Does it actually help you sleep? and does it smell good?
Tiffany C.
This stuff smells so relaxing but does it really work???
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually make you fall asleep faster or does it just smell good?