BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Spa Accessories

• does this actually help you fall asleep faster?2 Answers
  • Does this actually help you fall asleep faster? How long ...2 Answers
jenyah e.
newport news
Omg y'all let me tell you about this product this product is so amazing I why to go get it on the semi sake at bath and body works and before I go to sleep I usually spray this around my bedroom and it gives you comfort to I love this product it smells amazing
francisca o.
san diego, CA
These really work for me. I have stressful days and itkeeps me from sleeping. When I use these lotions they help relax me. Sometimes I wake up and don't remember how I fell asleep lol. I love how they smell too. Very earthy and natural. Try using a little if you're sensitive to strong sents. These can be a bit over powering with the smells.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Clearly it's a really soft and soothing scent. It will absolutely relax you. Think about a spa... When you enter the spa it smells so good and so calming so this is right up that alley. Bath & Body Works did an amazing job with this. You will not instantly fall asleep. So please don't assume that you'll spray this and you'll just knock out in 10 seconds. It will be gradual... But you will totally feel at ease and relaxed. I'm obsessed with the smell of lavender. I'm also obsessed with the smell of vanilla. So this clearly was a match made on Earth for me. Reasonable price. I believe it's sold out but you can definitely find this online or even try finding it at Marshalls.
solangel a.
miami
This makes sleeping so much better! The smell is awesome and i recommend it to everyone. Makes everything smell good. Also makes you feel more peaceful and relaxed right before you go to bed. It also lasts a long time so you dont have to worry on buying one so often. Highly recommend.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Let me tell y'all about the great sleep I'm getting lately. 😴 Between stress & anxiety, I'm the chick who tosses & turns all night with no sleep at the end of the tunnel. This spray is a G A M E C H A N G E R. You gotta try it to believe it, but begging you to give it a try. A natural mist, it doesn't leave any stain on my pillow or bed & it smells great as I lay & breathe it in & drift off to a natural, peaceful sleep. I literally cannot recommend this product enough. I've gotten my boyfriend, mom, dad & friends all hooked on this stuff whenever they are looking for a better sleep at night.
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Well , i have really hard time falling asleep, i tried this product, but in my opinion is not like will help you sleep, for me just make my room in the right environment, nice smell .
So i can say a like it and i used almost everyday to give my room a nice smell and environment.
I bought it in their store in the queens Mall ( NY) , it cost me around 10$
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This product actually works and I lived by it for the longest time when I was having trouble sleeping! It’s slightly expensive and I went through it way to fast to continually by it when I was in college! The smell is wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend.
Brittany B.
I bought this not too long and I love it. It smells so good and really helps me sleep. I can’t think of any cons with this product. It wasn’t too expensive and it’s a decent size bottle so it’ll last you a while. Buy this for a great nights sleep.
LEXIE G.
I was introduced to this product at the Summer Camp I go too! My friend sprayed it on are pillows to help us fall asleep faster. Smells like heaven, if you love lavender. Would buy again! This product is great! Super gentle
Valerie C.
Very relaxing and calming. The scent is almost too strong for me that it can give me a slight headache sometimes. However, this is a nice gift to give someone and it’s also nice to receive. The price is on par with other similar products.
Nicole S.
Clarion, Pa
Does this help relax and make sleeping easier? I have heard good things but I'm still unsure.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
I've been wanting to pick this up every time I go to Bath and Body Works... my question is, does it really work?
Tiffany C.
This stuff smells so relaxing but does it really work???
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Does it actually help you sleep? and does it smell good?
Danielle B.
Does this actually make you fall asleep faster or does it just smell good?