BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I would like to know other people's reviews on this produ...1 Answers
  • Am I able to put this on my face? Or is the stuff in it t...3 Answers
  • Is this lotion moisturizing to the skin or does it seem t...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion
  • "I consider this scent my signature scent! I have the body mists, pillow mists, body wash, body creme! I LOVE this scent! Relaxes me and soothes my infant as well! A nice, fresh and classic scent. If you have very dry skin [like me] drink more water and get the body creme vs just the lotion. It is more moisturizing." in 24 reviews
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
It has an incredibly lovely smell but in terms of it's effectiveness to make you sleepy, it is really subjective. I think the action of preparing for sleep and applying this lotion helps me relax and think about sleep itself.

Also, as for the ability to moisture your skin, I would say it's not the best. Overall, the smell is very relaxing and a great gift for someone!
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The creators of this line knew what they were doing. The lavender vanilla combination is perfect to rub on your skin before bed, right after a nice luxurious bath. Like all of their products, the fragrance is strong so if you are sensitive to scents than you might not want to apply too much. The lotion is by far my favorite of the available products.
Natosha S.
Mount Holly , NC
I was introduced to this little gem as a Christmas gift from my boss. Never tried any aromatherapy products before but feel in love with this one. It does not have a very strong smell and is not a thick lotion. My 6 year old daughter had some trouble going to sleep at times and would always ask to have me rub her with bedtime lotion.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I love this scent. I actually have most all of the products with the lavender vanilla smell. It is a calm, relaxing, and soothing aroma. Every time I go into Bath and Body Works I add to my collection. I hope they never discontinue this!Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla
jackie h.
Butler, PA
This is one of my favorites from Bath and Body's Aromatherapy line. I keep it by my bedside and use it every night before bed. It makes my skin super soft while also relaxing me to help me sleep. This product went above my expectations and I would recommend to anyone that has trouble sleeping at night.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
This is my absolute favorite night time ritual. It helps me to relax and get ready for bed. I use it every night right after my shower. It's very gentle and soothing. I buy it every time I'm out. Definitely would recommend.
Karyn D.
Blue Springs, MO
This is my Autistic Son's favorite lotion to use when getting ready for bed.  A few months ago I was sad to learn that they did not have it anymore. Just checked the website and they have it back and that makes me so happy!!!
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
I love this product and keep a bottle next to bed side at all times, the lavender vanilla smells amazing and its such a soothing smell. I don't think this is overly strong in smell is the perfect amount of fragrance for bedtime. The price is pretty decent and Bath and Body works always has there amazing sells so you can likely always get it for half off. I feel that it just helps me get relaxed and ready for bed.
Noelia M.
Nice clean smell, perfect smell to relax you for bed. It is smooth and a little bit does a lot! I love it. There is a lot in the container and it lasts forever! It is worth the price for sure. Definitely recommended for anyone who needs calm feelings before bed. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I love love love this lotion. I use it before bed and it relaxes me and honestly I feel like it helps me go to sleep. It doesn’t have a oily feeling and leave my skin smooth and silky.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do this actually help any? Is it worth it?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How strong is the scent? certain scents can give me headaches if they're too strong
sara m.
Does this actually help you sleep better? Iv smelled it and it smells so good but im sceptical to actually try it for sleeping
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone think this actually helps them sleep?
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
I have been looking for a new lavender lotion to use at night time? Does anyone recommend this one??