Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist

FRAGRANCE
Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better

OVERVIEW
Spray a light mist over the pillow or sheets for an authentic aromatherapy experience. Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Spray a light mist over pillow or sheets. Allow fabric to dry before contact.

Do you sleep all night with this and how well does it work?
How does it smell? What notes do you recognize profoundly? Does help it with calming/relaxation? Where do you apply? Is it worth the price?
Is it safe to use around pets?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist uploaded by Tina A.
These aromatherapy sprays are so nice to spray in bed and on pillow and very relaxing. They have a new elements of earth collection that is awesome.
Daisy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist uploaded by Daisy W.
I can’t find the scent I have but still. They are cute and all but the smell only last as long as the amount of time it takes you to spray it. Don’t waist your money. Don’t recommend.
Precious M.
Concord , NC
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist uploaded by Precious M.
This product is simply amazing. I have been using this for about 5 or 6 years and can't go without it. I take it with me on trips when I am at a hotel, over relatives or wherever I want to feel comfortable and relax easily. Just 2 sprays is all you need and you most definitely will lull the night away! I will continue to purchase this product!
Emma H.
Downers Grove, IL
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist uploaded by Emma H.
This pillow mist is amazing! The lavender and vanilla scent is so calming and the scent is powerful without being overwhelming. Whenever I’m having a bad day I spritz some of this on my blankets and pillows and I instantly feel relief. Go get yours now!!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Pillow Mist uploaded by Susan K.
I would say that my favorite scent is lavender! It is such a fresh, delicate, tranquil, and calm scent. That said, the [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-lavender-vanilla-pillow-mist] is simply amazing. I spray on my pillow and bedsheets before going to bed, letting them dry and I’m ready for the peacefulness feeling!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
This stuff is out of this world GOOD! I alternate between this one and the stress relief one every single night! I don’t know what I did before them 🤔 I truly think they help me sleep!! The lavender 💜 and vanilla 🤍 are so relaxing it literally calms your senses and you drift off into sleep 💤. I spray this then usually do a guided meditation 🧘🏼‍♀️ and that’s all it takes! [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-lavender-vanilla-pillow-mist] is a must have!! I’ve been buying this for at least 10 years and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon! I’ve gotten a ton of people hooked on this stuff too! Makes a great gift! 12/10 recommend 🤍💜🤍
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I spray this on my pillow and blankets before bed. I really enjoy the smell but I honestly can't say it helps me fall asleep though.
lexi R.
Love this pillow mist! I spray it on my pillows and sheets every night. It’s so soothing and relaxing. It smells amazing, like lavender with a hint of vanilla. I would definitely recommend especially if you have trouble falling asleep at night, this would help!
Brittany U.
Concord, NC
I use this every night before I go to bed! Has such a light scent and definitely makes me very relaxed! I keep two bottles on hand! A little goes a long way!
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
I'm just in love with this product its is one of my favorite scents the lavender scent is just so relaxing and soothing and it being from bath and body makes it even better it compares in price to other similar products of it's kind so why dont you give it a try and see if you like it as much as I do
Ask a question to the Influenster community...