Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works
Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better

OVERVIEW
This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Add a drop to wet sponge and massage into lather. Rinse. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to running water.

Does this really help you relax ?
Does this actually create a lot of bubbles ?
Looking for stress relief during these stressful times. Has this been succesful?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this every time I'm feeling a little stressed or fried at the end of a long day.in reviews
I love using it as a body wash, or as a bubble bath for when I have more time for a relaxing soak in the tub!in reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who just needs to take a time out to gather their thgouths.in reviews
I was actually disappointed when I got this in the mail because I remember getting a free travel size of this a while ago and loved the scent.in reviews
I love baths, and this is a great product for that.in reviews
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Destiny M.
If you have ever used bath and body works aromatherapy line what are you actually doing with your life?! The packaging gets better every single year and the price for these high quality products is honestly such a good deal. I will always have a few in my collection at all times!
Myah L.
Louisville
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Myah L.
Hey everyone if you love skin care just as much as me, you should check out my YT and TikTok @myahlockhart 🤍 This product makes me a tad bit tired but nothing special. It has a light scent but overall I don’t believe anything is special about it. I recommend buying this during there annual sale if you want to give it a try and not spend the regular $12 for it.
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Kathy P.
It relaxes you, helps you sleep better. it gives you extreme softness and its aroma. excellent therapy, I recommend it. they have lots of varieties
Emma H.
Downers Grove, IL
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Emma H.
I use this as a bubble bath and I love it so much! It smells amazing and makes the greatest bubbles. The lavender vanilla smell is super relaxing to wind down with at the end of the day. I recommend to everyone!
Kahei C.
Santa Clara, CA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Kahei C.
This is my favorite body wash!! I can’t change it to different brand! I use this product when I feel stressed and can’t sleep well. Then , I will get better soon.
LaToya D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by LaToya D.
I love this shower gel!! It's thick and you dont need much. It smells soooo good and relaxing. This was a gift and I love it soo much. I definitely recommend.
Snowflake L.
Cleveland, OH
I've use this product before I love it. It makes your body feel so soft and it smell very good
Mari L.
Boerne, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Mari L.
Absolutely love this scent and how nice it makes my skin feel. It’s a must use for every night time bath.
Wendy F.
I've been using this for years. It's my favorite Bath and Body Works scent. I have very sensitive skin, especially in more delicate areas, and this is the one body wash I swear by that has never irritated my skin in any way. I carry it with me when I travel so I don't have to use anything else.
Shayla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product! I actually use Bath and Body's aromatherapy products each time I shower. Depending on when I use the products depend on which I use, but the sleep body wash is amazing. I love to use this product right before bed, I use the body wash as the last part of my shower. To go along with this product I also have the lotion and pillow mist. After using all of these products together I feel nice and relaxed as I get in to bed. Taking in the scent puts me right to sleep! I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...