BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better

OVERVIEW
This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Add a drop to wet sponge and massage into lather. Rinse. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to running water.

• I was wondering if anyone with Sensitive Skin has tried t...3 Answers
  • Someone who has tried this product. I have a horrible ti...3 Answers
  • Does this body wash lather the same way their regular lin...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using it as a body wash, or as a bubble bath for when I have more time for a relaxing soak in the tub!" in 1 review
  • "I use this every time I'm feeling a little stressed or fried at the end of a long day." in 1 review
  • "I love baths, and this is a great product for that." in 1 review
  • "I was actually disappointed when I got this in the mail because I remember getting a free travel size of this a while ago and loved the scent." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone who just needs to take a time out to gather their thgouths." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am beyond disappointed that B&BW changed this Lavender & Vanilla mix-up, so they no longer sell it like this. It’s now Lavender & Cedarwood, which is amazing, but the original was a calming bath product that would lift your mood, carry your worries away, and bring you serenity. Lavender and Vanilla Essential Oils were used to scent this body wash, therefore making it smelling natural and not at all artificial. This also doubled as a bubble bath and that’s where the magic came in!! You pour it into a hot bath and while the bubbles caress your body, the skin goodies in it soften your skin while soothing your thoughts at the same time.This product helped create a soothing atmosphere and promoted relaxation, making it easier to fall asleep, hence the name. It left my skin smelling great and While it’s not sold through B&BW anymore, there are still places that DO...you just have to search the web for it. I recommend that if you’re wanting what I described above for yourself at a price that’s affordable, then find it and buy it. You won’t be disappointed.
Shayla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product! I actually use Bath and Body's aromatherapy products each time I shower. Depending on when I use the products depend on which I use, but the sleep body wash is amazing. I love to use this product right before bed, I use the body wash as the last part of my shower. To go along with this product I also have the lotion and pillow mist. After using all of these products together I feel nice and relaxed as I get in to bed. Taking in the scent puts me right to sleep! I highly recommend this product!
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This gets 5 stars from me. I used it in a bubble bath. It was super relaxing and left my skin feeling soft. I love that it did help me sleep better at night, because it leaves a nice scent on your skin. I would recommend for anyone who has trouble falling asleep at night. You can use it as a body wash too in the shower if you don't like baths.
Brittney S.
I love Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy collection so much! Every scent smells so great. I have the collections hand sanitizes, candles, lotion, and body washes. When I first started using this for a sleeping aid, I had the best nights sleep in a long time. Bath and Body Works prices are very reasonable and they often have lots of sales.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This body wash is amazing.  It smells so good and leaves you feeling fresh after a shower or bath.  I love to use it when I shower before bed because I have a calm nights sleep after using it.  I think it's pretty affordable and sometimes they have sales on the product.  I would highly recommend it.
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolutely love it. It's got such a nice, calming, and relaxing scent. It lathers into such a nice foam and the scent really fills the shower. My boyfriend even compliments me every time I use it. It's affordable and awesome.
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
This is a super relaxing scent and my go to after a long day or when feeling stressed. The scent is not too mild to smell but not too strong for sensitive skin/allergies, either. Perfect product and a staple of mine.
Lyndsey C.
Cowpens, SC
I LOVE these products! I am a big fan of baths anyway, but when you add essential oil and foam and even more relaxation, it's a done deal. Great prices as always, and a wonderful product that smells and feels great.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was sooo excited when I saw these at Bath & Body Works! I've been using lavender oil in my family's baths ever since i can remember so I obviously grabbed this one first. I fell in love with this the first time I used it. I have so many of the aromatherapy line. That buy 3 get 3 comes in handy!
Elaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this body wash! It is my favorite aromatherapy scent offered at B&BW. It is great for various skin types, even sensitive/dry skin. Also, this is even a good product for daily use, because it is something to look forward to at the end of the day. Very relaxing makes you feel very clean!
Karlie C.
Does this body wash lather the same way their regular line of washes do? I'm a huge fan of their body wash and would love to try this for at night.
Jessica S.
I love this aromatherapy line from bath and body works. Does anyone know when it goes on sale?
Amber M.
RUSHLAND, PA
Someone who has tried this product. I have a horrible time sleeping, do you think this helps in relaxing someone to help them sleep better at night?
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
I was wondering if anyone with Sensitive Skin has tried this product? Looks like it would be very relaxing
Na'Kayla h.
I love bath and body works. But how does this feel on the skin? Us it very relaxing?