Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better

OVERVIEW
This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Add a drop to wet sponge and massage into lather. Rinse. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to running water.

Looking for stress relief during these stressful times. Has this been succesful?
Does this help with going to bed ?
To anyone who has used this: does the scent last for a long time? I love this scent and want to know if anyone recommends!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Wash & Foam Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use this every time I'm feeling a little stressed or fried at the end of a long day.” in reviews
“I love using it as a body wash, or as a bubble bath for when I have more time for a relaxing soak in the tub!” in reviews
“I would recommend this to anyone who just needs to take a time out to gather their thgouths.” in reviews
“I was actually disappointed when I got this in the mail because I remember getting a free travel size of this a while ago and loved the scent.” in reviews
“I love baths, and this is a great product for that.” in reviews
Rigby, ID
This product is wonderful and so fragrant. Adding this scent to a bath, right before bed, has allowed me to relax on another level, mentally and physically. It is in a similar price range as the other aromatherapy items in this collection. The scent also lingers on your skin after you leave the bath, which is my favorite aspect of this product.
Redmond , WA
This is a gentle body wash that won't leave your skin dry and stripped of all moisture. It makes you feel relaxed and is very rejuvenating. (I find this to be true for all the aromatherapy body washes from bath and body works). I personally don't feel sleepy after using the body wash, even though their sleep cream does that to me.
Ankeny, IA
Very wonderful smell. Definitely helps you relax! It can double as a foam bath with little bubbles or as a lathering shower gel! It’s very affordable and lasts awhile. I would recommend for anyone looking for a relaxing body wash! [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-lavender-vanilla-body-wash-&-foam-bath]
Mount Airy
I love this product! I sometimes have trouble falling asleep and this has solved the problem. If you inhale deeply, the scent washes over your senses and really allows you to relax and fall asleep. I would recommend this, although it is a little pricey at $13 a bottle. Overall it works great, though.
Great for night baths or showers! It is smooth and relaxing scent that bubbles well. It does not leave a residue and it is gentle on the skin. I typically only buy when on sale as it is a little higher priced for a body wash. I don’t use this daily, it is more of a night time spa type product.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love essential oils, so no doubt I knew I would be a fan of the aromatherapy line. The scent is great and so gentle on my sensitive skin. Eucalyptus has so many healing properties so this wash is very therapeutic and especially great at nights before bed as it has this calming soothing effect.
Westland, MI
Yes yes yes! I love this stuff so much and it smells amazing. Aromatherapy doesn’t really do much for me but it still smells good, okay? 😂 it lasts forever and keeps me smelling good all night. A little goes a long way so it’s worth the price, make sure you stock up during their semi annual sale!!
Orangevale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m going to fully disclaim that I used to work for this company? But this little baby is one of my favorites. With the only ‘real con’ being the price, I love this product. It’s versatile, you can use it for a bath or for a shower and it smells AMAZING. all in all, it’s the best.
old Hickory
I LOVE THIS! It’s so calming on the skin, and it really will put me to sleep. If you don’t like a strong lavender smell you definitely won’t like this. It seems like the Aromatherapy body washes are a lot stronger than the normal cents but they are still great for sensitive skin
Florence Co
I'm a long time fan of bath and body works products. They have a great variety of scents and i appreciate the delicious smelling men's line. But my favorites are the aromatherapy selection. They have a wonderful selection of calming scents, I can't wait to try them all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...