BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Lavender Essential Oil and Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better

OVERVIEW
Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Smooth generously into skin. Breathe in while you relax for sleep.

MORE INFO
Enhances Sleep

Not tested on animals

FRAGRANCE

OVERVIEW

USAGE
Smooth generously into skin. Breathe in while you relax for sleep.

MORE INFO
Enhances Sleep

Not tested on animals

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy LAVENDER VANILLA Body Lotion
  • "I consider this scent my signature scent! I have the body mists, pillow mists, body wash, body creme! I LOVE this scent! Relaxes me and soothes my infant as well! A nice, fresh and classic scent. If you have very dry skin [like me] drink more water and get the body creme vs just the lotion. It is more moisturizing." in 24 reviews
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I am normally not a fan of the Lavender scent but this Lavender Vanilla is one of my favorites. The Lavender is not very strong so it isn't overpowering. I coat my feet in this before I go to bed at night and in the morning my feet still feel smooth. I normally doze off to sleep pretty darn fast so I am not sure if it helps as a sleep aid or not.
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an incredibly lovely smell but in terms of it's effectiveness to make you sleepy, it is really subjective. I think the action of preparing for sleep and applying this lotion helps me relax and think about sleep itself.

Also, as for the ability to moisture your skin, I would say it's not the best. Overall, the smell is very relaxing and a great gift for someone!
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The creators of this line knew what they were doing. The lavender vanilla combination is perfect to rub on your skin before bed, right after a nice luxurious bath. Like all of their products, the fragrance is strong so if you are sensitive to scents than you might not want to apply too much. The lotion is by far my favorite of the available products.
Natosha S.
Mount Holly , NC
I was introduced to this little gem as a Christmas gift from my boss. Never tried any aromatherapy products before but feel in love with this one. It does not have a very strong smell and is not a thick lotion. My 6 year old daughter had some trouble going to sleep at times and would always ask to have me rub her with bedtime lotion.
Julie ⚓.
Chicopee, MA
I absolutely love this scent. I use it every day before I go to sleep and it is vey calming and fresh. It is very soothing on my hands and has just the right amount of smell in it. I would definitely recommend this product!
danielle 💛.
Willow Springs
This product really helps me calm down right before bed, and leave my skin feeling super soft! This smell is wonderful, and the price is great! Would recommend the whole set of the Aromatherapy Lavender & Vanilla package!
Noelia M.
Nice clean smell, perfect smell to relax you for bed. It is smooth and a little bit does a lot! I love it. There is a lot in the container and it lasts forever! It is worth the price for sure. Definitely recommended for anyone who needs calm feelings before bed. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I love love love this lotion. I use it before bed and it relaxes me and honestly I feel like it helps me go to sleep. It doesn’t have a oily feeling and leave my skin smooth and silky.
gabby 🌸.
Manhattan
I got these on sale in a couple different scents. I love lavender. It helps with headaches and calming. The bottle is so pretty and the glass makes it look so much nicer than their traditional plastic ones
Paula P.
Bridge City
I love this scent. I actually have most all of the products with the lavender vanilla smell. It is a calm, relaxing, and soothing aroma. Every time I go into Bath and Body Works I add to my collection. I hope they never discontinue this!Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do this actually help any? Is it worth it?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How strong is the scent? certain scents can give me headaches if they're too strong
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone think this actually helps them sleep?
sara m.
Does this actually help you sleep better? Iv smelled it and it smells so good but im sceptical to actually try it for sleeping
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
I have been looking for a new lavender lotion to use at night time? Does anyone recommend this one??