BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavender Chamomile

An authentic aromatherapy experience, designed to freshen pillows and sheets. Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber. Breathe deeply for best results.

• How long does this product really last? Is there any conc...1 Answers
  • How long does this product really last? Is there any conc...1 Answers
  • I'm a person who's really stressed out and has a hard tim...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
This is my #1 item I love. I spray this on my pillowcases. and sheets and it helps me calm down and fall into an amazing slumber.
Lavender Vanilla is the best smelling scrnt.
The price is $12.50 retail but you can cat h these on sale. All their other Aromatherapy products are amazing too. I swear by them all.
Bria M.
Clarksville, TN
I spray my bed and pillows with this mist every single morning. It gives it a nice calming smell and feel. The only con is I wish the bottle was a little bigger. The quality is very good so it's not as cheap as getting regular air freshener. I think everyone should have this mist.
Mary M.
Mclean, VA
I love love love the way this pillow mist smells, and actually also use it as a perfume. The subtle addition of the chamomile to lavender is total perfection. I hope they bring this line back, it was pretty much the only thing I bought at Bath & Body Works!
Paulina R.
Houston
Omg! I love this! Started using this during my college days and still use this on a daily basis. I use this every time I wash my pillows and love the smell. I feel like it helps me relax so much and it is also very soothing.
Patricia L.
Bowie
Having insomnia has absolutely kicked my butt. It affects your entire life if you don't do something about it. I received this pillow spray one Christmas and was absolutely IN LOVE! This product is from Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy line. I spray a small amount on my pillow, pat it, and get some Zzz's. Highly recommend for anyone to give it a try. It is very affordable and lasts a while.
katie l.
Bel air , MD
Hey babes, So i love aroma therapy. When im not diffusing before bed I ALWAYS use this. It knocks me out within 15 minutes. The smell is fresh relaxing and almost wraps around you like a warm cozy blanket. The spray bottle is nice quality! The spray is efficient and wide spread. You only need 1-3 sprays. i recommend to insomniacs, aroma therapy lovers and people suffering with anxiety.
Holly K.
Tifton
This isn't my favorite pillow mist but it is ok. The scent is very strong at first but disappears after an hour. I really love the cobalt blue with hint of yellow on the bottle. For the price it cost when the product is on sale, it's worth it.
Veronica C.
i love this stuff! it really does work to help you fall asleep! i love that it’s lavender chamomile because it’s not too strong and overpowering. it’s really fresh which i like. the sprayer is a nice mist so your pillow doesn’t get too wet.
Jordann I.
Somerville, MA
Super relaxing scent! I spray it about a foot or so above my bed so it doesn't make the pillows/blankets wet and it gives just the right amount of aroma. Depending on how much you spray you can still smell it after a night or two which is nice.
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE this pillow spray! I use it nightly and it makes me feel so relaxed and ready to fall asleep. It’s less than $13 at Bath and Bodyworks, so the price is great. It doesn’t last very long on your sheets (which is why I reapply nightly) but the scent is wonderful. I recommend applying like 15 minutes before you get in bed through so your pillow cases are dry
Patricia  G.
Saugerties, NY
Does this stuff really make you relax?
Kathie R.
I'm a person who's really stressed out and has a hard time sleeping and this looks like a really promising product but I just want to make sure it is before I go ahead and get it for myself
Perlitta G.
How long does this product really last? Is there any concerns of staining the linens? How often should one spray? Is there a dupe to this item?
Perlitta G.
Victoria H.
Thomaston, GA
I really enjoy this product and was looking for something similar in another scent.. What other scents are offered?