BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Aromatherapy

Lavender Chamomile

An authentic aromatherapy experience, designed to freshen pillows and sheets. Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber. Breathe deeply for best results.

• I'm a person who's really stressed out and has a hard tim...2 Answers
  • Does this stuff really make you relax? 6 Answers
  • I really enjoy this product and was looking for something...1 Answers
katie l.
bel air, MD
Hey babes, So i love aroma therapy. When im not diffusing before bed I ALWAYS use this. It knocks me out within 15 minutes. The smell is fresh relaxing and almost wraps around you like a warm cozy blanket. The spray bottle is nice quality! The spray is efficient and wide spread. You only need 1-3 sprays. i recommend to insomniacs, aroma therapy lovers and people suffering with anxiety.
Bria M.
Cane Ridge, TN
I spray my bed and pillows with this mist every single morning. It gives it a nice calming smell and feel. The only con is I wish the bottle was a little bigger. The quality is very good so it's not as cheap as getting regular air freshener. I think everyone should have this mist.
Mary M.
McLean
I love love love the way this pillow mist smells, and actually also use it as a perfume. The subtle addition of the chamomile to lavender is total perfection. I hope they bring this line back, it was pretty much the only thing I bought at Bath & Body Works!
Paulina R.
Houston
Omg! I love this! Started using this during my college days and still use this on a daily basis. I use this every time I wash my pillows and love the smell. I feel like it helps me relax so much and it is also very soothing.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this pillow most. I suffer from anxiety and this smell really helps me to calm down and sleep better. I love the smell. I use it nightly. I also use the lotion after a warm shower. I will purchase it again.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
Some people think I'm crazy that i spray this on my pillow every night. Some nights i just cant sleep so i spray it on my pillow and i knock out real fast and it smells really good and its relaxing. This spray is really worth it if you need a bit help sleeping at night and the bath one works really good as well😊
Jordann I.
Weston, FL
Super relaxing scent! I spray it about a foot or so above my bed so it doesn't make the pillows/blankets wet and it gives just the right amount of aroma. Depending on how much you spray you can still smell it after a night or two which is nice.
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
One of my favorite products to keep into home! It's so soft smelling and provides a blissful night! Very inexpensive for how many uses that you will get out of it.
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE this pillow spray! I use it nightly and it makes me feel so relaxed and ready to fall asleep. It’s less than $13 at Bath and Bodyworks, so the price is great. It doesn’t last very long on your sheets (which is why I reapply nightly) but the scent is wonderful. I recommend applying like 15 minutes before you get in bed through so your pillow cases are dry
Becca M.
Webb City, MO
Oh my word.I love this product so much. I discovered it when my yoga instructor sprayed it during the end of our session and I noticed my body completely relax. I immediately went to the mall to grab one for myself. It's super affordable for the relaxation it provides. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for an extra dose of relaxation. I literally tell everyone I know.
Patricia  G.
East Durham, NY
Does this stuff really make you relax?
Kathie R.
I'm a person who's really stressed out and has a hard time sleeping and this looks like a really promising product but I just want to make sure it is before I go ahead and get it for myself
Victoria H.
Thomaston, GA
I really enjoy this product and was looking for something similar in another scent.. What other scents are offered?