Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Headache Relief Roll-on

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Headache Relief Roll-on

An instant aromatherapy providing you with a peppermint essential oil and geranium essential oil to relieve effects that can ease your headaches and soothe and relax you. Usage: Roll on temples of head, at the base of neck, or wherever you are feeling tension.

I suffer from headaches time & again and [email protected] for a alternative medicine to alleviate the pain. Any recommendations ? How about this roll-on ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Headache Relief Roll-on!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee L.
Romney, WV
I absolutely love all Bath and Bodyworks products and there aromatherapy is the absolute BOMB there all amazing in there own ways and really do do there jobs.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
It is a very good peppermint oil and essential oil to relieve your headaches. I recommend it to you
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Headache Relief Roll-on uploaded by Tosha H.
This stuff really help it takes the edge off when you have a migraine it also have a lovely scent
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
Didn’t find that this product works very well. Maybe if you get slight headaches it might but I get migraines and this did absolutely nothing for me.
Stephanie N.
Fitzgerald, GA
Now I get headaches a lot and this is definitely a product for you if you experience really bad headaches like me. Extremely satisfied and would recommend to everyone I know
Tiera H B.
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this stuff
Allyson M.
I like the smell but not something that helps with my migraines. It actually tends to aggravate the nausea symptoms I have. However with a normal headache it’s helpful
Sem A.
I use one time because l don’t like medications to use. It’s help me but like l said l don’t like to use
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
Amazing headache relief. All natural option for you when nothing seems to work. Really works well on hormone headaches during Estrogen fluctuations
LeAnn W.
Omg this stuff is magic! I put it on my temples and the back of my neck. It really does help along with meds.