BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Tea Extract increases focus.

OVERVIEW
Ultra-creamy, fast-absorbing body lotion with nourishing shea butter & Vitamin E is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients & essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Massage into skin in the morning to stay sharp all day long.

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy FOCUS - EUCALYPTUS & TEA Body Lotion
  • "This is my everyday body wash and lotion. It helps me de-stress after a long day. The smell is so tantalizing, you feel like you're in a spa after you shower. The lotion is the icing on the CAKE, it's long lasting and not greasy at all. Very nice moisturizing light feel. " in 4 reviews
Elizabeth I.
Flint
I love love love this product! The scent is amazingggggg! And I do actually find it effective. Product is good, not sticky or had to dry. It is super good to moisturize, and use daily. I’ve told so many friends from this line of products and they love it as well!
Brooke B.
This smell is amazing. It’s not cloying, it’s a soft sweetness. The eucalyptus tea scent is light and invigorating. It doesn’t smell like straight eucalyptus. It’s good at moisturizing and doesn’t break out my skin. It doesn’t sweat out my hands easily, which is an issue I have with some lotions. I love the quality of the glass bottles. Bath and Body Works is good with sales too, certain parts of the year you can get their lotions for half off.
Marnie B.
Hamburg
Being a long time customer of Bath and Body Works I have used many of their products. Aromatherapy is my favorite. The calming effect that you get after you use it is wonderful. I often use it at work and I am often complimented on how nice my office smells.
Adrianna W.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is currently on my desk at work, and it works like a charm for me! This is my favorite from Bath and Body works by far. It smells so good, and it's not too strong where it would bother my peers! If you're into aromatherapy, I would recommend this one 100%.
Assata S.
I really like this lotion because the smell is great and it keeps my body moisturized. It’s gentle and I don’t need much of it. It gives my skin just enough moisture and doesn’t make me look greasy.
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
I am obsessed with this lotion. It's smells amazing. As soon as you apply it and take a deep breath it just is claiming. I have this in a lotion, body scrub, handstainzer, and body wash.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I really enjoy this lotion. The combination of scents between the eucalyptus and tea is extremely pleasing. Although it is a satisfying aroma, In my opinion the scent can appear medicinal and I personally do not like wearing it in public. I use it in my spa night routine. After taking a bath with a bath bomb or bath salts I pat dry my body and apply the lotion to my moist skin. This allows the lotion to hold the moisture in my skin as well as allow the scent to soak in and last longer. By morning the scent has faded enough that I no longer dislike smelling so strongly and am happy going into public with the light scent still lingering on my body. I have gotten numerous compliments on the scent the day after applying the lotion. After trying this product I am a firm believer in aromatherapy and want to try more of Bath and Body Works aromatherapy line.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
I always get bath and body works lotions and Body soap as gifts during Christmas and my bday . Well on my 22nd birthday a sadly had a miscarriage. Some good friends from work made me a gift basket with candles bath bombs and this soothing lotion . It did wonders during a time that I was extremely stressed and depressed. It was great to have something small I can do for myself everyday to relieve my stress it was a beautiful and thoughtful gift . I highly recommend for a stressed friend are just for you !!!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I purchased this for my mom and my aunt for the holidays. They liked the Eucalyptus Spearmint but felt like it was too strong. This scent is just right because you get the smell of the Eucalyptus but the tea makes it super sweet and not so overpowering. It's a very nice scent to have.
Haley K.
Knock out stress with this lotion! I am a college student so I am basically stressed 24/7 which means this lotion is on my body 24/7! I love it. It smells AMAZING, and the lotion is the perfect texture. I get so many compliments when I wear it. You get your bang for your buck on this product. It comes in a pretty glass bottle which means I can leave it out on my night stand. I recommend this product to all my fellow college classmates!
Giulliana P.
Will you use his in a baby?