by Bath & Body Works

Ultra-luxurious, ultra-pampering bath moisturizes and nourishes skin, while an aromatherapy formula blends essential oils and natural ingredients to enhance mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Bath & Body Works; Soothing Eucalyptus Essential Oil and Tea help calm feelings of stress and uncertainty; 15oz - full size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Tea Stress Relief Luxury Bubbles Bath!
West, TX
My daughters know of my love for Eucalyptus Tea so they purchased this for me for Mother's Day.  I hoarded it because I loved it so much.  I think the packaging could be a little better so that you don't make such a mess trying to pour into your bath water.  Love, Love, Love It!