Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS TANGERINE Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Melinda G.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS TANGERINE Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Miranda C.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS TANGERINE Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Clarisse T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Focus your energy with Eucalyptus & Citrus Essential Oils

Overview

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Add a drop to wet sponge and massage into lather. Rinse. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to running water.

More Info

Promotes Stress Relief
Not tested on animals

Chabrielle A.
Houston , TX
I love the scent of this body wash, and it suds up really well, so you don’t need a ton. It’s very gentle, and the scent is also not overpowering. Use it all the time!! Would recommend!
Ashley J.
I like the smell of this wash. It’s subtle and not overpowering. It lathers well without drying out my skin which has happened in the past with other body washes.
Hanna L.
Vancouver
My skin feel really clean after I use this and it’s a good value and I would repurchase it. I have combination skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all, it leaves it feeling smooth and I would recommend it.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I honestly love this product! My parents use the other scents that Bath &a Body Works offers in aromatherapy, but I'm faithful to this one. It smells very vibrant and fresh. Every time I use it, I feel a bit joyful and my skin smells amazing. As a side note...it's great for bubble baths!!
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
I go through these aromatherapy body washes from bath and body works so fast. I love the smell of most of them and i keep repurchasing. This products fills up my bathroom with a wonderful smell and makes me forget about everything.
Melinda G.
Spartanburg, SC
Absolutely amazing! On the days where work is stressful this is my go to. It smells amazing, lathers well, and it takes you to a place during and after that we all need after a long day.
Jaimy B.
I love Bath & Body Works, but this body wash is NOT a good product. It doesn’t smell good at all. It smells like cologne mixed with mint. My skin smells really funky after I use this body wash. It also dries out my skin.
Sara L.
This stuff is sooo good! I LOVE the scent, I find that it really is calming. The texture of this isn't oily and gross either but it does leave your skin soft and smelling amazing. I highly recommend this body wash!
Cristina C.
Westbury, NY
In my house Bath & Body works products take Center Stage in our bath and kitchen. And, this Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine body wash is no exception. The scent really is relaxing, I honestly didn't expect it to be when I purchased it, I thought that it would just be a new scent profile for me to mix things up with - now it is my latest obsession for my nightly shower before bed.

This body wash foams nicely and does make me feel clean without stripping my skin and making it feel tight and dry. I love how the scent lingers too, even if I don't layer body lotion over it. Love this product and would give it more stars if I could!