BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A stress-relieving blend of spearmint, eucalyptus & clary sage

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils inspires tranquility & helps calm your mind. Breathe deeply for best results.

Natalie K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Bath & Body Works makes great hand soaps! My recent obsessions include the aromatherapy scents. I ALWAYS have at least one of the Stress Relief hand soaps in my house. The scent is very calming. The hand soap is also very gentle on the skin, so I do not worry about using it throughout the day!
emily p.
i literally own almost everything from this line in this scent, it's my absolute favorite and keeps me uplifted and motivated. It's clean and not too strong, but also leaves my hands soft and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. have this in every bathroom of the house