Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works
Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath

FRAGRANCE
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

OVERVIEW
This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Use in shower or bath whenever you need to relax and unwind.

What is the best skin care product for dry and sensitive skin?
Is this worth the price And does it work?
Up to how many days will this last?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath!
Leya D.
Doral , FL
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Leya D.
If you wanna feel like you are in Ibiza or Mykonos you have to get this body wash. Smell amazing!!! It’s so relaxing and exotic that you are gonna fall in love. Your skin feels smooth and soft. The fragrance isn’t overpowering, just perfect. Super highly recommended! ( It’s not the same, I couldn’t find it)
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Pretti E.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath is a sure way to start the day off right. Very refreshing and rejoyceful. The an all of the spearmint is a sure way to waking up things.
Mia R.
Arlington, TX
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Mia R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I could smell this all day, EVERYDAY! Leaves the skin soft and creates the best bubble baths 🥰
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by marlon N.
i do not like the price because its expensive but works great like bath bombs!! creates a stress free and relaxing bubble bath moment
Payton D.
Wichita, KS
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Payton D.
Love the essential oils for all types of relaxing Everytime I need help with it which is multiple times throughout my day sometimes this product is there and helps without a panic mode attack or episode being the case each time love it
Anaya S.
cincinnati
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Anaya S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this product it smells really great and I just enjoy the packaging and there’s really no cons to it it smells amazing and it makes you smell amazing and then gives you stress relief and release you from your stress
Kelly B.
Spokane
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Kelly B.
aaaaah....soaking in my Sunday Spa day tub and my daughter show up with the "gift pack" of this very great product. I loved the light foam and the scent was not overpowering. Just the right strength of Eucalyptus and the touch of Spearmint was refreshing. I'm never disappointed with Bath Body Works. Now back to my Sunday Soak and Self care. This product has now become a part of my ritual.
Dana D.
Bethany, OK
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Dana D.
Yes yes yes!! Foamy? Definitely. Scent? Amazing! What is a con? Not a dang thing y’all! If you love a good body wash, here it is for you. The scent is strong but in a good way. Relaxing. I would definitely 100% recommend. Go go go #bath&body #bodywash #aromatherapy
Breanna J.
Mount Bethel, PA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Breanna J.
I absolutely love the smell of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath. It reminds me of a relaxing spa day which definitely melts my stress away!
Kylie G.
Andover, KS
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Kylie G.
Smells amazing!! Definitely creates lots of bubbles and it also leaves my skin super soft!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vero O.
Vero Beach
il y a un an
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath ? Or even the Lavender do they really work as far as relaxing and sleeping ?
Celena A. il y a 8 mois
The scent is very soothing and relaxing, but I’m not sure if it will help you with sleep! I would look into products with CBD oils to aid in that aspect.