BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Orange Essential Oil invigorates & uplifts. Ginger Essential Oil energizes your senses.

Overview

Gentle enough to use every day, this foaming body scrub with exfoliating walnut shells and conditioning Vitamin E cleanses and softens skin. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients enhances body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Massage gently over skin during a shower or bath for a pick-me-up. Rinse well.

Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cannot get enough of this scent. It is amazing! I personally feel that it is gender neutral and could be used by males and females alike. The combination of orange and ginger create a wonderful fragrance that is sure to awaken your senses and get your day off to a great start! I will definitely keep this product stocked on my shelf!
Justin W.
Mooresville
I am obsessed with this scent!

I bought a bottle of this several years ago, like 5 or 6 years ago probably, and I've been in love with it ever since. It's such a warm citrus scent with just a bit of a spicy note. The formula is creamy and soft just as B&BW is known for.

My suggestion would be to buy it in the larger glass bottle with the pump and refill it. It's very convenient.
Alison O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I freakin LOVE this scent!! It is so refreshing and clean. The ginger and citrus both aren't too overpowering. Also definitely keeps my hands moisturized! I will definitely be repurchasing and getting other products in the same scent! I want this in candle form!!
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I lie this product. I use this lotion when I wake up in the mornings to give me that boost of enthusiasm and energy. It makes my skin feel very hydrated. It is good priced for the quality. I recommend this product.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
This lotion is a very good product.

I like how it smells and how it makes me feel.

It keeps me refreshed and is very affordable.

I got mine from bath & body works and I’ve told many people about it.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Probably one of the best things sold at Bath and Body Works. Most creams do not stick as long as you want them to but this one never fails. It is a bit pungent for those of us who do not like something too strong. But there is no other scent like this on the market. If you have not tried it, it is a must! Many times they have coupons for free samples so give it a shot!!
✨🌟Liza✨🌟 R.
Miami Lakes
I can not even begin to explain how much I LOVE the scent of the B&BW Aromatherapy Energy Line! I would give it 5 stars if the shower gel actually made your skin smell good. I find that while using it in the shower it smells amazing! The moment you get out of the shower and you smell your arm, it’s as if you didn’t even use it. 😢😔
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love bath scrub. It removes all the dead skin, oils, and dirt from your body. Also it scratches your skin if your itching. I love when they offer scrubs on sale, because they are over $16. They are worth it though. I definitely recommend this product!!
Alyssa X.
Bloomington

I have been loving the body scrubs in this aromatherapy collection from Bath and Body Works. This scrub exfoliates the body effectively but is still gentle to the skin. This particular scent is refreshing and unisex. But I still prefer the eucalyptus spearmint scent more. Definitely will repurchase that one!
~Hannah D.
Toledo
I love this lotion so much it is amazing! It smells so good too! I have really dry hands and ever since I have used that lotion my hands have felt amazing! I love that brand too, I hardly ever reach for and other bath and body works lotion!

Kohl's