Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Hand Soap uploaded by m r.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Hand Soap uploaded by Megan B.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Hand Soap uploaded by Megan B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Hand Soap
  • "This lotion is so relieving and helps reset the whole body. The first time I used it, I felt relieved and had tons of energy!!! Plus, I don't normally like scented body products, because they give me headaches and my skin is sensitive. But I had no troubles with this line at all!" in 3 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger Hand Soap
April D.
Amazing scent! I love using this but I am not sure if it provides the long term moisture needed to last throughout the day. The scent keeps me coming back over and over! It is affordable to use during sale time and I love to stock up on this product.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This hand soap smells so good and just has a fresh citrus type of smell. I enjoy using this scent out of all of the Aromatherapy. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Cara T.
Gifted this to my mom for Christmas! Love the scent and it leaves your hands clean and smelling good! Definitely recommend if you love orange scent. Very gentle in your skin. I would definitely but again!
Hannah B.
Loudonville , OH
I am an essential oil and aromatherapy nut so these were right up my ally! The scents are awesome, they lather well and definitely leave me feeling refreshed! My only complaint is they sort of false advertise just a bit... The ingredients.. Holy harsh chemicals on my skin! In my opinion if it's going to be "aromatherapy," let's keep those ingredients TRULY therapeutic. What say you Bath and Body Works?
Karsyn B.
I am very sensitive to smells and get awful headaches to a lot of things at Bath and Body Works, but this lotion has never given me any problems. It has a light citrus scent, it doesn't take a long time to absorb in to the skin, and doesn't leave a greasey residue. I stocked up when B&BW had them on sale for $6. I suggest it to anyone looking to try something new.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
I first used this when I was in middle school and it was my intro into aromatherapy. It is a little pricey for average daily use, but if you are careful with it, you can make it last a long time. This one is not my favorite because I am not crazy about the smell of ginger, but this product feels expensive, the packaging is nice, and it's a classic.
Kara Y.
Winter Spgs, FL
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy line in general is AMAZING. I have multiple scents to fit my needs of the day. The Orange Ginger Energy is by far one of my favorite scents. The scent is very refreshing, but not overpowering like some of Bath and Body Works' other products. The hand soap is wonderful and never leaves my hands feeling sticky or dry. I would definitely recommend using this, especially if you're in the need of a pick-me-up through out the day!
Tara L.
I LOVE Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy products. I really like the Orange Ginger because it does help with giving you energy, especially in the morning. I'd definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for a pick-me-up in the morning. This does the job!
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Now this product I loved!! I had the body wash and the lotion. At first I thought I wasn't gonna like the smell because I seen a orange on the front of the bottle but when I smelled it it wasn't over powering citrus smell. And it's really moisturizing!

back