BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy for sleep. What doe...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chic S.
Milpitas, CA
Omg! This is one of my favorite body wash! I have been to the store twice just to get this specific one! The best part about this body wash is the fragrance! It is combination of orange and ginger which creates perfect aroma for waking me up internally and ofcourse splash of water wakes me up anyway😉
I will definitely recommend this product if you are someone who likes aromatherapy and want to wake up feeling fresh ❤️
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this product! It smells bright and relaxing. I’ve used it in my bubble baths and just as regular body wash. It’s great either way! The best time purchase this is during Bath and Body Works aromatherapy sales, Buy 3 Get 3 sale, and during their end of the season sale!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy ENERGY - ORANGE & GINGER Body Wash & Foam Bath
Brianna P.
Hixson, TN
I use this every day. I squeeze the soap into my hands and I breathe in deeply for 5 seconds before I use it. It's very energising. It's also fairly cheap and lasts for at least two months.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is either old packaging or the new packaging, because it looks different than this at the moment. This product is awesome. It makes foamy bubbles in your bath or works well as a body wash. This Orange Ginger scent smells so good!! It is my fav of the Aromatherapy Collection. I use it almost everyday!!
Kendra  T.
I love this product from bath and body. As you can see I truly believe it starts my day off right. It love it in both the bath & shower. The scent is not overwhelming, but it does wake you up. It's like orange juice, but in a bottle! You have to try it beauties! It's totally worth every penny!
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally this is all I use. It wakes my body and mind up and gives me a sense of stress relief. A wonderful smell and a must have in my opinion. Affordable price especially when on sale! Definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you are stressed a lot!
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was excited to try out the aromatherapy line on bath and body, but after using it once I wouldn't purchase again. The scents are far too strong, which have me horrible headaches because once the cream was applied I couldn't wash off the scent, I had to wait until it eventually wore off. Horrible
San W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of their aromatherapy collection except I don't think it really works. It might be a placebo effect either way I still get it when it's on sale and I use coupons to lower my costs. I buy for friends and family too
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
This is the perfect shower pick me up in the morning.  Sometimes I have a hard time getting my day started and other than a cup of coffee I really enjoy a shower in the morning.  This is my go to body wash.  the smell really wakes me up and gets my day started.  I love how this makes my skin feel soft and clean.
Christy C.
Sumrall, MS
I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy for sleep. What does the Orange Ginger scent help?