BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy for sleep. What doe...4 Answers
Chic S.
Milpitas, CA
Omg! This is one of my favorite body wash! I have been to the store twice just to get this specific one! The best part about this body wash is the fragrance! It is combination of orange and ginger which creates perfect aroma for waking me up internally and ofcourse splash of water wakes me up anyway😉
I will definitely recommend this product if you are someone who likes aromatherapy and want to wake up feeling fresh ❤️
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this product! It smells bright and relaxing. I’ve used it in my bubble baths and just as regular body wash. It’s great either way! The best time purchase this is during Bath and Body Works aromatherapy sales, Buy 3 Get 3 sale, and during their end of the season sale!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy ENERGY - ORANGE & GINGER Body Wash & Foam Bath
Janice P.
Dunlap
Great smelling product and feels good on your body but I didn’t feel it gave me any more energy than usual. I was disappointed and felt it was somewhat false advertisement. I would not recommend with the expectation of having more energy.
Jessika S.
Grove City , OH
My favorite line from Bath and Body Works is the aroma therapy line. This smells amazing and leaves the skin clean and soft. A little on the pricey side but there’s always coupons coming in the mail.
harper m.
Palm Coast, FL
I’m obsessed with this body wash! It smells so amazing and I love how bubbly and sudsy it gets when lathered on! The scent is uplifting and strong but not overbearing.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is either old packaging or the new packaging, because it looks different than this at the moment. This product is awesome. It makes foamy bubbles in your bath or works well as a body wash. This Orange Ginger scent smells so good!! It is my fav of the Aromatherapy Collection. I use it almost everyday!!
Kendra  T.
I love this product from bath and body. As you can see I truly believe it starts my day off right. It love it in both the bath & shower. The scent is not overwhelming, but it does wake you up. It's like orange juice, but in a bottle! You have to try it beauties! It's totally worth every penny!
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally this is all I use. It wakes my body and mind up and gives me a sense of stress relief. A wonderful smell and a must have in my opinion. Affordable price especially when on sale! Definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you are stressed a lot!
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath time isn't bath time without this bubble wash. I literally melt into serenity when I use this! I have so many scents and I go from one bottle to the next. All are amazing because each scent isn't overwhelming, but truly delivers the aroma therapy essence of it. It calms my skin, clears my mind...heck low-key I get scared I'll fall asleep in the tub with how relaxed I become
Christy C.
Sumrall, MS
I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy for sleep. What does the Orange Ginger scent help?

back