BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Orange Essential Oil invigorates & uplifts. Ginger Essential Oil energizes your senses.

Overview

Ultra-creamy, fast-absorbing body lotion with nourishing shea butter & Vitamin E is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients & essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Massage into skin whenever you need a pick-me-up.

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy ENERGY ORANGE & GINGER Body Lotion
  • "I swear this stuff works! Yes it's not a magic potion but the it is amazing and makes you feel so invigorating. The formula is so moisturizing but not too oily. The scent could be too strong for some, but to me that is what gives you the punch of energy. I keep this by my desk at work!" in 3 reviews
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
This hand lotion smells amazing. It definitely perks me up when I’m have a groggy day. As for hydration it’s not extremely hydrating I apply it several times a day. I would recommend it for the aromatherapy aspect.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
These little mini lotions are perfect for on the go to keep in your car or in your purse. They are also perfect for traveling, as they are the right size for planes. They let you mix the minis for 3 for $12.50. I would recommend this product!!
Arianna T.
Looove everything about it!! I was surprised at how strong the smell was which I loved. It's a smooth lotion not too thick and not too watery. It's perfect. It's a smell everyone can smell from feet away! Def would keep buying!
Amanda A.
Fall River
The smell isn't overpowering and it goes on smooth. I use this multiple times a day at work because I have super dry hands. I also have an allergy to ginger and it doesn't set it off at all. It's the only lotion I use consistently and I should probably buy a full size bottle at some point.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Body Lotion Travel Size 2fl oz leaves ones skin so soft. As someone with dry skin, I rely on body lotion on a daily basis. Orange Ginger gives the user an instant pick-me-up with its AMAZING scent. Whether you're trying to wake up in the morning, or you just need a pick-me-up to get you through a stressful day. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger does both.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Smells soooooo good! I started with other Bath & Body works lotions and shower gels and this is the scent that I have stopped on. Even when I try to venture off to a different scent, I find myself coming back to this one. It truly does energize and will open your eyes wide in the morning.
Chelsea S.
Perfect size to carry with you. This product smells amazing and I love how much it hydrates my skin! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
I keep a bottle of this lotion at my desk for those early mornings. The scent is one of my favorites and definitely wakes you up.
Stephanie S.
Homestead, FL
The orange ginger smells so refreshing, especially if you breathe deeply,leaves my hands feeling so soft