Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy ENERGY ORANGE & GINGER Body Cream uploaded by Heather R.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy ENERGY ORANGE & GINGER Body Cream uploaded by Lana Y.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy ENERGY ORANGE & GINGER Body Cream uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Orange Essential Oil invigorates & uplifts. Ginger Essential Oil energizes your senses.

Overview

Ultra-rich, non-greasy body cream deeply nourishes skin with protective 24-hour moisture, conditioning Vitamin E & shea butter. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Massage into skin, especially dry spots, whenever you need a pick-me-up.

Bailey A.
Raleigh, NC
I love this aromatherapy lotion. I wouldn’t say it actually gives me energy, but it’s still nice. If anything it might give me a little energy through a type of placebo effect. It smells really nice and keeps my skin hydrated and that’s all I need!
Sandie C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I am all about botanical products and the use of essential oils. It has a wonderful smell and really wakes me up in the morning. I was so excited to give it a try when I saw it at Bath&Body Works. I would definitely recommend this product and have already to many friends and family. #GiftCrush #Love
jackie h.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all essential oil/aroma therapy products so I was very excited to give this a try. I love the scent and do feel a boost when i use it in the morning. the scent is subtle but enough for you to smell throughout the day and keeps your skin moisturized all day
Heather R.
Somerville
I love this ENTIRE Aromatherapy line! So much that I have given up perfume and now wear this everyday! I use the bath wash as well and it’s refreshing! This is my fav scent and I stock up on all of my favs when it goes on sale! It’s my go to for gifts too.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This body cream smells so good and gives you a boost of energy. This is my favorite scent from the Aromatherapy Collection. This body cream last hours longer than regular lotion. I would recommend this product!!
Serenity W.
I really like going to bath and body works and when i saw this energy product I had to get it. It is very gentle on the skin and it works after a couple of minutes. I use it everyother morning when i get out the shower to boost my energy. I bought it online alone with the body wash.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Out of all of the aromatherapy products this one is my favorite scent. It is such a relaxing and beautiful scent and I just want to rub it all over. It applies so smooth and lasts all day! I also love that it is sold at bath and body works so you can sample it before you purchase it.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite product from Bath & Body Works. I absolutely love the smell!! It's very energizing and calming. The smell is very uplifting. I get so many compliments when I use it. The only con is that I use it so often, I have to replenish it several times a year. I wish there was a larger size available!!!
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
This product works SO well! I love the smell of it and it actually gives me a blast of energy whenever I use it. I would definitely buy this for anyone who works long shifts or just needs energy throughout the day.
Shayne P.
A little goes a long way here... Don't forget to really take in the essence of this product when applying it. It's a thick and invigorating scent that blends well into the skin. I would recommend for anyone that's into the whole essential oil spiel. It's one of my favorites.
Asiria V.
Alguien ha probado específicamente este producto sinceramente agradecería que alguien me compartiera si es bueno?