Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hudsonville, MI

I really enjoy the scent of the Energy Aromatherapy Bath Gel. It's a great body wash to help you wake up in the morning. It last a pretty long time because you don't need that much at a time. The price is pretty good, especially since there are sales frequently on Bath & Body Works products.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

Besides the Stress Relief line this line is another one of my favorites. I normally shower at night and use Stress Relief but this body wash is what I like to use in the mornings. Does not necessarily give me energy but I definitely enjoy the scent!
Darbie R.
Darbie R.
Osawatomie, KS

I love to use this stuff. It smells amazing!! But it is very strong and it gets kind of overwhelming. So I don't use it everytime I shower. But if you don't like the smell of oranges I'd definitely stay away.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Farmington, NY

Love the scent! Bubbles up nicely :-) a nice "light" body wash but not super moisturizing.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.

This scent is amazing. Leaves your body feeling clean, fresh and smelling great.

Join Now