Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger 10 oz Body Wash Foam Bath uploaded by Alina M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

krystal V.
Perris, CA
Bath time isn't bath time without this bubble wash. I literally melt into serenity when I use this! I have so many scents and I go from one bottle to the next. All are amazing because each scent isn't overwhelming, but truly delivers the aroma therapy essence of it. It calms my skin, clears my mind...heck low-key I get scared I'll fall asleep in the tub with how relaxed I become
Marsha W.
Mabank
This is the perfect shower pick me up in the morning.  Sometimes I have a hard time getting my day started and other than a cup of coffee I really enjoy a shower in the morning.  This is my go to body wash.  the smell really wakes me up and gets my day started.  I love how this makes my skin feel soft and clean.
Julia M.
So I will confess this is probably the main reason I love taking baths. I love the smell, it just relaxes me instantly and then possibly my favorite part is that the smell sticks to me and I smell amazing for the whole day. It is luxurious to the max!
Darian M.
Riverside
LOVE the smell of ALL Bath and Body works items! Love that I can just go in the store and it always smells great and I leave with great items. I love the aromatherapy collection, everything smells fantatic and i love the health benefits.
Janice P.
Dunlap
Great smelling product and feels good on your body but I didn’t feel it gave me any more energy than usual. I was disappointed and felt it was somewhat false advertisement. I would not recommend with the expectation of having more energy.
Jessika S.
Grove City , OH
My favorite line from Bath and Body Works is the aroma therapy line. This smells amazing and leaves the skin clean and soft. A little on the pricey side but there’s always coupons coming in the mail.
Grace D.
Los Angeles, CA
I got these for a cross country road trip and it lasted months after. It a great scent and is really relaxing. And pretty reasonable cost at well. You could put them on any vent to freshen up at place.
Ally M.
Brownsville , TX
I just went shopping and oh my goodness amazing smells I would recommend it it's sometimes a little pricey but this time I got them on sale for $3 I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!!!
harper m.
Palm Coast, FL
I’m obsessed with this body wash! It smells so amazing and I love how bubbly and sudsy it gets when lathered on! The scent is uplifting and strong but not overbearing.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Literally this is all I use. It wakes my body and mind up and gives me a sense of stress relief. A wonderful smell and a must have in my opinion. Affordable price especially when on sale! Definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you are stressed a lot!