Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger 10 oz Body Wash Foam Bath uploaded by Alina M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
Besides the Stress Relief line this line is another one of my favorites. I normally shower at night and use Stress Relief but this body wash is what I like to use in the mornings. Does not necessarily give me energy but I definitely enjoy the scent!
Darbie R.
Darbie R.
Osawatomie, KS
I love to use this stuff. It smells amazing!! But it is very strong and it gets kind of overwhelming. So I don't use it everytime I shower. But if you don't like the smell of oranges I'd definitely stay away.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Farmington, NY
Love the scent! Bubbles up nicely :-) a nice "light" body wash but not super moisturizing.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.
This scent is amazing. Leaves your body feeling clean, fresh and smelling great.
krystal V.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Bath time isn't bath time without this bubble wash. I literally melt into serenity when I use this! I have so many scents and I go from one bottle to the next. All are amazing because each scent isn't overwhelming, but truly delivers the aroma therapy essence of it. It calms my skin, clears my mind...heck low-key I get scared I'll fall asleep in the tub with how relaxed I become
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
I am currently using this shower gel and I love it! In fact it's a winner with everyone in my household. The texture is very thick, which I appreciate. It doesn't slide out of your hands and down the drain. The smell is amazing!! It leaves the bathroom smelling like a freshly peeled orange. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love this body wash and the matching lotion! It leaves your skin actually smelling like the soap when you get out of the shower. It's such a clean amazing smell that comes off your skin! And if you breathe deeply it does relax you and make you feel good about yourself! And you can use it as a bubble bath! I'll continue to buy!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Mix feelings about this body wash. Reminds me of the wood cleaning product. Even though it a bit much it does give you a boost of energy pick me up. Does what it's suppose to do. Makes you feel clean and lathers on nicely. I would definitely give this product another chance just in another scent.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Was excited to try out the aromatherapy line on bath and body, but after using it once I wouldn't purchase again. The scents are far too strong, which have me horrible headaches because once the cream was applied I couldn't wash off the scent, I had to wait until it eventually wore off. Horrible
Lana W.
Lana W.
Love this product. The soap really lathers nicely without needing to use a ton of product. I also find that the scent really does give you an extra burst of alertness. I love that it can be used as a body wash and as a bubble bath. One of the better products Bath and Body Works makes.