Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING , TX

Besides the Stress Relief line this line is another one of my favorites. I normally shower at night and use Stress Relief but this body wash is what I like to use in the mornings. Does not necessarily give me energy but I definitely enjoy the scent!
Darbie R.
Darbie R.
Osawatomie, KS

I love to use this stuff. It smells amazing!! But it is very strong and it gets kind of overwhelming. So I don't use it everytime I shower. But if you don't like the smell of oranges I'd definitely stay away.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Farmington, NY

Love the scent! Bubbles up nicely :-) a nice "light" body wash but not super moisturizing.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.

This scent is amazing. Leaves your body feeling clean, fresh and smelling great.
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Nicholasville, KY

This product is just simply amazing and always the perfect thing to use to give me the boost of energy that I honestly need to get my day started every single day! The combination of Orange and Ginger is something I never would have imagined complementing one another, but it leaves your bathroom filled with sweet aromas and you body and skin feeling fresh and energized
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hudsonville, MI

I really enjoy the scent of the Energy Aromatherapy Bath Gel. It's a great body wash to help you wake up in the morning. It last a pretty long time because you don't need that much at a time. The price is pretty good, especially since there are sales frequently on Bath & Body Works products.

Join Now