Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger 10 oz Body Wash Foam Bath uploaded by Alina M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Besides the Stress Relief line this line is another one of my favorites. I normally shower at night and use Stress Relief but this body wash is what I like to use in the mornings. Does not necessarily give me energy but I definitely enjoy the scent!
Darbie R.
Darbie R.
Osawatomie, KS
I love to use this stuff. It smells amazing!! But it is very strong and it gets kind of overwhelming. So I don't use it everytime I shower. But if you don't like the smell of oranges I'd definitely stay away.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Farmington, NY
Love the scent! Bubbles up nicely :-) a nice "light" body wash but not super moisturizing.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.
This scent is amazing. Leaves your body feeling clean, fresh and smelling great.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
I am currently using this shower gel and I love it! In fact it's a winner with everyone in my household. The texture is very thick, which I appreciate. It doesn't slide out of your hands and down the drain. The smell is amazing!! It leaves the bathroom smelling like a freshly peeled orange. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love this body wash and the matching lotion! It leaves your skin actually smelling like the soap when you get out of the shower. It's such a clean amazing smell that comes off your skin! And if you breathe deeply it does relax you and make you feel good about yourself! And you can use it as a bubble bath! I'll continue to buy!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Was excited to try out the aromatherapy line on bath and body, but after using it once I wouldn't purchase again. The scents are far too strong, which have me horrible headaches because once the cream was applied I couldn't wash off the scent, I had to wait until it eventually wore off. Horrible
Darian H.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
This smells wonderful! I just bought this body wash and the matching lotion. It is so foamy and great if you love really soft, bubbly body wash. I think they are very affordable, plus it doubles as a bubble bath! I really love the essential oils in this product.. I would recommend!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Morrilton, AR
I love this! I was given it as a gift for my birthday. I've only used it twice but I loved it. It was very potent and effective. I felt very relaxed. I don't know the price but I'd definitely purchase again for myself or someone else.
S H.
S H.
I love all of their aromatherapy collection except I don't think it really works. It might be a placebo effect either way I still get it when it's on sale and I use coupons to lower my costs. I buy for friends and family too