Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Lana W.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Tiffany T.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger

Ultra-rich, ultra-pampering body cream deeply nourishes skin with protective 24-hour moisture, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. see more...

jackie h.
Indiana, PA
I love all essential oil/aroma therapy products so I was very excited to give this a try. I love the scent and do feel a boost when i use it in the morning. the scent is subtle but enough for you to smell throughout the day and keeps your skin moisturized all day
Sandie C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I am all about botanical products and the use of essential oils. It has a wonderful smell and really wakes me up in the morning. I was so excited to give it a try when I saw it at Bath&Body Works. I would definitely recommend this product and have already to many friends and family. #GiftCrush #Love
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
This product works SO well! I love the smell of it and it actually gives me a blast of energy whenever I use it. I would definitely buy this for anyone who works long shifts or just needs energy throughout the day.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This body cream smells so good and gives you a boost of energy. This is my favorite scent from the Aromatherapy Collection. This body cream last hours longer than regular lotion. I would recommend this product!!
Serenity W.
I really like going to bath and body works and when i saw this energy product I had to get it. It is very gentle on the skin and it works after a couple of minutes. I use it everyother morning when i get out the shower to boost my energy. I bought it online alone with the body wash.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Out of all of the aromatherapy products this one is my favorite scent. It is such a relaxing and beautiful scent and I just want to rub it all over. It applies so smooth and lasts all day! I also love that it is sold at bath and body works so you can sample it before you purchase it.
Shayne P.
A little goes a long way here... Don't forget to really take in the essence of this product when applying it. It's a thick and invigorating scent that blends well into the skin. I would recommend for anyone that's into the whole essential oil spiel. It's one of my favorites.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite product from Bath & Body Works. I absolutely love the smell!! It's very energizing and calming. The smell is very uplifting. I get so many compliments when I use it. The only con is that I use it so often, I have to replenish it several times a year. I wish there was a larger size available!!!
Ansha W.
Love, love, love!!! I use this in the morning after I take my showers. It helps with my sluggish attitude and gives me an extra boost. Works best if you use it with the shower gel as well. Only $13, so it's not expensive at all!
Heather H.
Hico, WV
This is so beautiful and hydrating! Such a unique scent that is sweet, spicy, and citrusy. This bottle has lasted a fair amount of time, and is quite affordable!
Asiria V.
Alguien ha probado específicamente este producto sinceramente agradecería que alguien me compartiera si es bueno?