Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Hannah C.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Tiffany C.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Aan S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Exfoliators Body Scrubs - Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Energy Sudsing Scrub: Cleanses and exfoliates skin, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils stimulates your senses and lifts your spirits Massage this skin-smoothing sudsing body scrub gently over skin during a shower or bath, morning and/or evening Details provided by Bath Body Works see more...

Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cannot get enough of this scent. It is amazing! I personally feel that it is gender neutral and could be used by males and females alike. The combination of orange and ginger create a wonderful fragrance that is sure to awaken your senses and get your day off to a great start! I will definitely keep this product stocked on my shelf!
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Probably one of the best things sold at Bath and Body Works. Most creams do not stick as long as you want them to but this one never fails. It is a bit pungent for those of us who do not like something too strong. But there is no other scent like this on the market. If you have not tried it, it is a must! Many times they have coupons for free samples so give it a shot!!
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Love , love , love this product !!! The smell is amazing and I swear it really does give me a burst of energy from the aromatherapy. I stocked up when it was on sale at bath and body . I will always have a tube of lotion in my bag !!!
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
I love this lotion! Smells devine it's so good!! It's more moisturizing than the regular bath and body works which makes my skin very happy. I use to wear this all the time and then couldn't find it then I went to bbw and found a nice big bottle and later that day my daughter says wow mom what's that awesome smell? I can't place it. I said its bergamot and coriander and she says omg thats the lotion you always wore when I was little with the sugar scrubs I knew I recognized it. So see It's one of those unique unforgettable scents!
Aleyah F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite it smells wonderful, I'm not too sure about the price because it was presented to me as a gift. It's great for giving/ receiving massages. It just gives you that clean feeling after a fresh showering. It's quite soothing actually.
Michelle W.
Walla Walla, WA
I love this lotion it's so moisturizing and silky smooth. I'm not so sure about the sent. But I can live with it because it leaves my body soft as a baby's bum!
Claybourne E.
Kansas city , MO
I LOVE this lotion. The scent is gender neutral and simple. The look and feel of the product is perfect. I love the apothecary style bottle.
Roxana H.
I love Bath & Body Works' aromatherapy collection, but I'm not a fan of this fragrance. It's too strong for me, and a very potent smell.
Kristine G.
This sits in my office at work and i use it regularly. I love it, smells amazing and I like to think it calms me lol :)
Amariah N.
Love this lotion so much!!! It shad an amazing smell that is very calming and relaxing and feels great to the skin