Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Tiffany C.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger uploaded by Aan S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Exfoliators Body Scrubs - Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Energy Sudsing Scrub: Cleanses and exfoliates skin, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils stimulates your senses and lifts your spirits Massage this skin-smoothing sudsing body scrub gently over skin during a shower or bath, morning and/or evening Details provided by Bath Body Works see more...

Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Love , love , love this product !!! The smell is amazing and I swear it really does give me a burst of energy from the aromatherapy. I stocked up when it was on sale at bath and body . I will always have a tube of lotion in my bag !!!
Aleyah F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite it smells wonderful, I'm not too sure about the price because it was presented to me as a gift. It's great for giving/ receiving massages. It just gives you that clean feeling after a fresh showering. It's quite soothing actually.
Michelle W.
Walla Walla, WA
I love this lotion it's so moisturizing and silky smooth. I'm not so sure about the sent. But I can live with it because it leaves my body soft as a baby's bum!
Roxana H.
I love Bath & Body Works' aromatherapy collection, but I'm not a fan of this fragrance. It's too strong for me, and a very potent smell.
Claybourne E.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE this lotion. The scent is gender neutral and simple. The look and feel of the product is perfect. I love the apothecary style bottle.
Tiffany C.
I love essential oils and aromatherapy. This lotion smells amazing. I use it every morning! I love it
Kristine G.
This sits in my office at work and i use it regularly. I love it, smells amazing and I like to think it calms me lol :)
Kat Q.
I'm a lover of all aromatherapy, this definitely gives you a wake up feeling. Must be the citrus smell
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
I like this loton it is very calm and soothing and gives you a boost of energy and smells really good
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
Amazing! Love the scent and is perfectly paired with a candle and no lights...talk about relaxing!