Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Blend Orange Ginger Body & Shine Shampoo

by Bath & Body Works

Orange Ginger Energy Body & Shine Shampoo 16oz. Orange and Ginger Essential Oils are uplifting to release tension and sharpen the senses. Volumize your hair and add vibrant shine. Suitable for all hair types and for color-treated hair. Boosts Energy. Not tested on animals

How Do i get the best results ?
I have dreadlocks (Half and half.) and this shampoo, along with the matching conditioner, is my favorite thing to use at the moment. Doesn't make my hair feel dry once it isn't wet anymore, and it doesn't get all frizzy or knotted either. I wash my hair about 1-2 times a week. This is an aromatherapy set of hair products so I wouldn't suggest using daily due to harsh ingredients.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Blend Orange Ginger Body & Shine Shampoo!
Originally got this as the little shampoos they give at the hotels. I loved this so much I bought more! It gives good body and shine and cleans it so well!!! Paired with the conditioner it's a match made in heaven!
San Angelo , TX
Oh I love this for the morning showed. Breathing in the essential oils while washing your hair with this is out of this world. It really wakes you up.
DeRidder , La
I love this shampoo! I have only used it once so far but I LOVE the way it smells. It left my hair soft, shiny, and smelling amazing!
Loyal, WI
One of my favorite shower gels to start my day with! This smells amazing and gives me that quick boost of energy for the morning!
Levittown, PA
Love this smell! It just makes you feel so awake and energized! I used it as a special treat to myself when I need a pick-me-up.
Brookfield
I love this stuff! It smells so good and it feels really good on the body. Very nice formula and I would recommend to everyone
Morgantown, WV
This is my all-time favorite shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy.
Truly does brighten your mood and reenergized me. I love using it because the scent is stronger than most brands.
O Fallon, MO
This product smells very good! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. The product also lasts a long time.