Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Blend Orange Ginger Body & Shine Shampoo uploaded by Milencia S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Orange Ginger Energy Body & Shine Shampoo 16oz. Orange and Ginger Essential Oils are uplifting to release tension and sharpen the senses. Volumize your hair and add vibrant shine. Suitable for all hair types and for color-treated hair. Boosts Energy. Not tested on animals

• I have dreadlocks (Half and half.) and this shampoo, alon...1 Answers
Angelica C.
Santa Fe, NM
By far, my absolute favorite shampoo (and conditioner). Leaves my hair smelling deliciously refreshing, shiny and super manageable !! I would highly recommend this product. I have very curly, almost spirals hair and it's great!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I really like this shampoo! It is a yummy ginger citrus scent and leaves my soft and shiny. I know these aromas are suppose to help with energy, which I'm not sure I've experienced, but it does smell good. I do wish it left more of a scent on my hair, but otherwise it's great.
Lori D.
I love the way this energy shampoo smells . My husband also uses it which makes them smell amazing all the time it's gender-neutral so both men and women can use it and still sm. My has been also uses it which makes them smell amazing all the time it's gender-neutral so both men and women can use it and still smell great.
Milencia S.
Ok so here's the lowdown on this. I love this but wouldn't recommend washing you hair every day with this. You could use it as a shampoo and body wash and I find it ok to use it as a body wash. Because of the strong strong ingredients i.e orange and ginger, I'd say space out the amount of time you use it on your hair to make sure it doesn't strip all your essential oils.
Stephanie L.
This shampoo is the right mix of energy and flair for your body and hair! You cannot go wrong with this balanced shampoo that's great for any hair type. My hair type is oily and this leaves my hair feeling great without weighing it down! The scent is very refreshing! It lives up to the name quite well!
Reagan G.
Nixa, MO
My mom used to buy this when I was younger and id take showers in her bathroom just to use it. The scent is amazing and refreshing than your typical shampoo. Every time I use it, it reminds me of when I was younger, not to mention it leaves my hair feeling super clean and soft.
Erika E.
Originally got this as the little shampoos they give at the hotels. I loved this so much I bought more! It gives good body and shine and cleans it so well!!! Paired with the conditioner it's a match made in heaven!
Melissa S.
DeRidder , La
I love this shampoo! I have only used it once so far but I LOVE the way it smells. It left my hair soft, shiny, and smelling amazing!
Joelle M.
Levittown, PA
Love this smell! It just makes you feel so awake and energized! I used it as a special treat to myself when I need a pick-me-up.
sherri a.
Morgantown, WV
This is my all-time favorite shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy.
Sara P.
I have dreadlocks (Half and half.) and this shampoo, along with the matching conditioner, is my favorite thing to use at the moment. Doesn't make my hair feel dry once it isn't wet anymore, and it doesn't get all frizzy or knotted either. I wash my hair about 1-2 times a week. This is an aromatherapy set of hair products so I wouldn't suggest using daily due to harsh ingredients.