Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Blend Orange Ginger Body & Shine Shampoo

by Bath & Body Works

Orange Ginger Energy Body & Shine Shampoo 16oz. Orange and Ginger Essential Oils are uplifting to release tension and sharpen the senses. Volumize your hair and add vibrant shine. Suitable for all hair types and for color-treated hair. Boosts Energy. Not tested on animals

How Do i get the best results ?
I have dreadlocks (Half and half.) and this shampoo, along with the matching conditioner, is my favorite thing to use at the moment. Doesn't make my hair feel dry once it isn't wet anymore, and it doesn't get all frizzy or knotted either. I wash my hair about 1-2 times a week. This is an aromatherapy set of hair products so I wouldn't suggest using daily due to harsh ingredients.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Energy Blend Orange Ginger Body & Shine Shampoo!
I love using this soap, I put it in the bath for bubbles. It makes your skin soft, and it smells amazing. Compared to other bath soaps it’s 7/10. It last a long time depending on how much you use. I am very satisfied with this product.
Ashburn
The smell is amazing and it makes your scalp feel like its been deep cleaned. The Aromatherapy line makes me feel so relaxed and i love being able to start my day with this gorgeous scent. If only it was available in stores again.
Santa Fe, NM
By far, my absolute favorite shampoo (and conditioner). Leaves my hair smelling deliciously refreshing, shiny and super manageable !! I would highly recommend this product. I have very curly, almost spirals hair and it's great!
N Las Vegas, NV
I stocked up on a bunch of different scents during a recent sale. This has been my favorite by far. I enjoy the rich lather I get as well as the strong but not overwhelming scent that fills my shower. As the name suggests, I get a boost of energy which is much needed in the morning. Definitely recommend.
Meadowlands, MN
I really like this shampoo! It is a yummy ginger citrus scent and leaves my soft and shiny. I know these aromas are suppose to help with energy, which I'm not sure I've experienced, but it does smell good. I do wish it left more of a scent on my hair, but otherwise it's great.
Lexington , KY
This is one of my favorite products from Bath and body Works! I have the lotion as well as the shampoo, body wash, and body butter! The smell is not only amazing but it’s extremely energizing as well! I love taking baths and have my hair smells like orange ginger the entire day! Highly recommend!
I love the way this energy shampoo smells . My husband also uses it which makes them smell amazing all the time it's gender-neutral so both men and women can use it and still sm. My has been also uses it which makes them smell amazing all the time it's gender-neutral so both men and women can use it and still smell great.
Ok so here's the lowdown on this. I love this but wouldn't recommend washing you hair every day with this. You could use it as a shampoo and body wash and I find it ok to use it as a body wash. Because of the strong strong ingredients i.e orange and ginger, I'd say space out the amount of time you use it on your hair to make sure it doesn't strip all your essential oils.
Dayton, OH
This shampoo is the right mix of energy and flair for your body and hair! You cannot go wrong with this balanced shampoo that's great for any hair type. My hair type is oily and this leaves my hair feeling great without weighing it down! The scent is very refreshing! It lives up to the name quite well!
Nixa, MO
My mom used to buy this when I was younger and id take showers in her bathroom just to use it. The scent is amazing and refreshing than your typical shampoo. Every time I use it, it reminds me of when I was younger, not to mention it leaves my hair feeling super clean and soft.