Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Vanilla Absolute encourages relaxation. Patchouli Essential Oil creates a sense of harmony.

OVERVIEW
This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Use in shower or bath after a long day for pure comfort.

Any one else not like the scent?
Anyone know a dupe for this scent? I wish this came in a perfume!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Brittany W.
I can’t believe I didn’t review this yet! 😱 So, I love Bath and Body Works and this is from their Aromatherapy line. A little goes a long way. It smells good, but if you put too much, it’s seriously like putting on too much perfume! It is a strong scent!
L A.
Greenville
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by L A.
I love this body wash so bad! It smells soo good. It doesn’t make my skin feel dry after it or anything like that. A way to improve it? Maybe making it bigger and taking about pricing I think it is a little bit expensive for the size of it. Other than that, really like it and maybe would buy it again.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Katrina S.
Definitely one of my new favorite scents! I usually don’t reach for anything vanilla because it gives me a headache. This scent is warm and relaxing, not unbearably sweet like most vanillas and it lasts all day. The body wash lathers up well and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this or anything from the aromatherapy line!
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Katy K.
The smell is just BEYOND amazing! I want to own every single item they have in this fragrance. They’ve already done away with the hand soap so I fear the rest is going to eventually go away too😭 Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath
Leslie P.
I am so sad that they discontinued this scent. It was my all time favorite bath gel that I have ever used. I love vanilla and patchouli together. It leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to start the day if used in the morning. If used in the evening, it relaxes me.
DeAnna L.
Love the smell of this product it’s so soft and rich, very relaxing when your soaking in a hot tub.
Michele D.
Liverpool, NY
Not fond of the patruli sent. It actually gives me a headache and makes my stomach ache.
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Body Wash & Foam Bath uploaded by Racquel S.
So I ensured I went back in the shower using this before I gave a review and I must say I wasn’t tripping the first few times I used this. Not only is my skin feeling amazing even 10 mins after the shower but I feel like a million dollars. It’s like this is comforting my skin cause it feels amazing. I keep smelling myself and Im in love. In the shower be sure to take deep breaths because it helps after all its aromatherapy
Marcy F.
I was gifted this bottle of aromatherapy comfort and I loved it so much I went out and bought the rest of the line. It’s fantastic. Smells amazing and has quite the lasting power when combined with the lotions. Love it so much!
Wendy A.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
My all time favorite B&BW scent! It is the definition of comfy and cozy. A warm scent that soothes the soul. It’s my self-love, my me time, my relaxation. Purchased at Bath & Body Works