BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ultra-rich, ultra-pampering body cream deeply nourishes skin with protective 24-hour moisture, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Massage into skin, concentrating on rough, dry spots. Breathe in & feel your senses awaken.

More Info

Heightens Sensuality

Not tested on animals

Fragrance

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy BLACK CURRANT VANILLA Body Cream
  • "Omg the smell delicious. Did a wonderful job on keeping my dry skin moist as well as making me smell good. " in 8 reviews
  • "This is yet another great product/ fragrance on the bath and body works aromatherapy line. It smells amazing! It almost had a floraly musky man smell to it. It's hard to explain but it is such a nice smell(: and the lotion is very hydrating I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin and another plus is I have pretty sensitive skin and I have yet to find a product in this line that breaks me out(:" in 4 reviews
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
This lotion is one of my all time favorites. It has such a pretty, long-lasting scent. Some of the Bath & Body Works lotions can smell a bit too sweet for my taste but this one doesn't have that problem. Also, I don't feel the need to wear perfume when I use this lotion.
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I absolutely ADORE this lotion. The scent is sensuous and romantic, perfect for settling in or going out on the town. It's super moisturizing, and a little goes a long way! The bottle is super strong. Not the best for travel, but perfect for your nightstand or your desk! This is definitely my go-to lotion, and I look forward to trying other products from their aromatherapy line!
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
This stuff is the best! My boyfriend loves this so much! Whenever I’m giving him a massage he always wants me to use this lotion because it smells very nice and sets the mood ;) it’s kinda pricey but definitely worth it because it smells amazing!
Autumn J.
Joppa, MD
I've been obsessed with essential oils lately, so whenI saw this I had to buy it! It smells absolutely divine and my skin feels amazing after using it. I prefer to use vanilla scent in the fall/winter season, and this is one of my favorite vanilla scented lotions yet!
Brooke C.
Lawrence, KS
This is such a great product! It has a very soothing scent, and keeps my skin so moisturized! The scent lingers all day as well, which I think is great! I get so many compliments about what I’m wearing! It’s great!
Brooke B.
This is my absolute FAVORITE scent from the aromatherapy lines! It's got dark notes, and it's warm. The scent is strong enough to last for a while, and the lotion does a good job at hydrating. Though I don't use this on my hands because my hands sweat outside and it ends up making my hands sticky and slippery. Now that my skin is much drier, the smell of the lotion lasts MUCH longer, at one time it lasted 24+ hours on my legs on a slow couple days at home. It's great for right after the shower, and hasn't caused breakouts on my body. The bottle is made of glass, the pump is sturdy.
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
I received this lotion as a Christmas gift from a coworker!! I use this for my hands at work due to always washing my hands! It helps with keeping my hands moisturized and the scent is strong! I get compliments when i apply the lotion! This scent would not have been my preference if i got to choose but it doesn't smell bad!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.
Black Currant Absolute inspires heightened sensuality while Vanilla Absolute soothes.

I give this ⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars!
Raechal W.
This lotion smells AMAZING. It's very soothing and I love putting it on after the shower to make my skin feel soft. I even got compliments from others who tell me how nice I smell after using it. It's not a harsh smell like most artificial scents.
This is one of my favorites I don’t know if it really does what it’s supposed to do but it did make me feel in a much better mood when I would use it and I was sad when I went to the store recently and couldn’t find it I don’t know if they change the name or they just don’t carry it anymore but this is really good