Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Bergamot Essential Oil creates a sense of wellbeing. Mandarin Essential Oil helps improve mood.

OVERVIEW
Ultra-creamy, fast-absorbing body lotion with nourishing shea butter & Vitamin E is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients & essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Massage into skin to enhance your mood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Body Lotion!
Lindsey G.
Smells amazing. Stays on skin. Did I mention it smells amazing? I keep a small one in my purse for my hands and for a pick me up throughout the day. It’s very uplifting.
Kylie H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I live by this line at bath and body. I use the body wash and the lotion. I have sensitive skin and these are gentle and smell great.
cathy H.
South Elgin, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know where to begin but wow! I have always had skin that was very sensitive and itchy this specific lotion was a complete game changer. I wasn’t experiencing that itching and my skin felt so calm. I always put it on before I go to bed.
Caitlin Rae F.
Medford
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Body Lotion uploaded by Caitlin Rae F.
Of all their lotions, this is my favorite. The smell is absolutely wonderful, I get many compliments on it. Best applied immediately after a shower while skin is still wet. It will leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I even use it on my face. I have really sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all.
Kendra S.
Savannah
Smells amazing something I use in the mornings to get me going. Not really moisturizing but I still love it
Chloe N.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell of the lotion and I put it on just to enjoy the scent some times as I find it very uplifting. The lotion itself is a bit drying sometimes and I find it does not help much. Sometimes I feel it’s a bit greasy too and I end up washing it off because I can’t stand feeling greasy.
Adrienne J.
I am a HUGE fan of citrus body and face products, so this as the one for me. I use this product every day and I never get tired of that fresh bergamot & mandarin scent. I love the Aromatherapy line so so so much. I recommend this product to those citrus lovers out there.
Nya T.
walden
Love love love this!! Smells so good and it’s very soothing for my dry skin. I use it on my hands and the rest of my body and it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. It hydrates well and leaves me smelling delicious.
Kelsey B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This lotion is one my very favorites. When my current bottle is empty I’m gonna have to get another. It smells so nice and makes me feel happy. Will buy again, would definitely recommend! Oh it’s very moisturizing and makes my skin feel nice too.
Jenn N.
New York
I love the entire B&BW Aromatherapy line. They’re deliciously scented with natural oils and never smell too overpowering. They moisturize well and the “mood effect” suggested by them such as Happy, Sleep or Stress Relief really works for me. They occasionally go on sale too making for a great value.

Looking for your answer?