Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Bath Fizzy

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Bergamot Essential Oil creates a sense of wellbeing. Mandarin Essential Oil helps improve mood

OVERVIEW
Our Bath Fizzy is the perfect way to pamper with fragrant bubbles that fizz & foam. Add to your bath for a burst of fragrance, color and fun! Made with shea so you can enjoy a skin-softening soak.

USAGE
Unwrap the fizzy. When your tub is about halfway full, drop fizzy under the running water to activate the fizzing agents. Swish the fizzy through the water until it's completely dissolved. Get in and enjoy a shea-powered soak!

MORE INFO
Fizzies are designed for one-time use only. Color is for fun and will not stain your tub.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Bath Fizzy!
Hattiesburg
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy BERGAMOT & MANDARIN Bath Fizzy uploaded by Chelsea N.
I love Bath & Body Works bath bombs. I use essential oils frequently so I love the fact that these have essential oils as well. It doesn’t leave a “film” feeling after use.