Bath & Body Works - Aromatheraphy 1 Wick Jar Candle Love - Rose + Vanilla

Bath & Body Works - Aromatheraphy 1 Wick Jar Candle Love - Rose + Vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works - Aromatheraphy 1 Wick Jar Candle Love - Rose + Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa M.
Pullman, WA
Bath & Body Works - Aromatheraphy 1 Wick Jar Candle Love - Rose + Vanilla uploaded by Vanessa M.
It’s definitely Aries season! ♈️ I feel like this candle is so perfect for me! Now I feel like I can relax stress free![product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-stress-relief-eucalyptus-&-spearmint-3-wick-candle] 😍😍
Kathleen F.
Pittsburgh
Bath & Body Works - Aromatheraphy 1 Wick Jar Candle Love - Rose + Vanilla uploaded by Kathleen F.
This is by far my favorite Bath and Body Works candle. I love the scent. It smells great but isn’t over powering. After trying the candle, I had to get the same scent in body wash and lotion too!
Morgan A.
Slidell
I love the smell of the candle! It's a very strong yet light smell it smell like rose and vanilla and I recommend this if you love natural scents.

Looking for your answer?