Bath & Body Works® Aqua Blossom Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Shannon H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the pure and refreshing scent of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater. • An exclusive blend of moisturizing...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Aqua Blossom Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Mary G.
This soap smells amazing and feels so great on your hands after a great wash! I've used it before and would purchase again! It is affordable and looks cute in a bathroom!! Yes I would recommend to others!
Kenda L.
Boulder Creek, CA
This soap is nice and refreshing. I love using it when i do my nails at home to create a nice clean surface. It does dry out my hands a bit, but I always follow up my manicures with a hand lotion.
Kattie S.
I absolutely love the Paris collection! Its been the the greatest for the past few years! I have at least half the products' I think that it's very nice scent not too crazy!
Kennedy S.
I wasn't a fan of this scent. It reminded me of a more floral version of rain kissed leaves. I won't repurchase this scent.
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I love Bath and Body Works' Hand soap! all of the scents are awesome, but they arent super overwhelming!
Aimee C.
England
The scent of tulips and apple blossom gives this product a very unique and lasts a good few hours. The ingredients include soothing aloe and also vitamin e which leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth. Whilst having all of these features it also remove dirt very well. I have purchased a few if these products and always go back to this foaming formula.
claudia L.
Miami
It's nice product i like the scent and you can find others scents too, but i wish they have smaller packing so i can throught it on my purse

Amazon