Bath & Body Works Apple Blossom & Lavender Body Lotion 8 Oz. uploaded by Marisol C.Bath & Body Works Apple Blossom & Lavender Body Lotion 8 Oz. uploaded by Marisol C.Bath & Body Works Apple Blossom & Lavender Body Lotion 8 Oz. uploaded by Anna C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Apple Blossom & Lavender Body Lotion 8 Oz.
  • "This product does a wander full job of moisturizing as well as smelling amazing! My body feels so soft after using this body lotion and it smells great! " in 12 reviews
Jocelyn F.
I am IN LOVE with this lotion! I went to B&BW yesterday and discovered they were having their semiannual sale, so I course I was in heaven! I wasn't familiar with this scent whatsoever, but once I smelled it, I had to buy it. I wish I had picked up more than one! the scent is amazing, the packaging is SO cute, and the texture of the lotion itself is awesome.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
Great smelling but it's so appley I barely pick up any lavender smell. It's not super moisturizing and even though I got this as a gift you could certainly do better for 12.50. I like the label design though, might sound minimal but I like it's rustic look, kinda like if you bought a homemade lotion from a farmers market..
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Bath and Body Works is a great place to get cute products that are both aesthetically pleasing and fulfill their intended purpose. This product is fairly pricey at around $10CA to $12CA but is very much worth the value. It does not leave a greasy feeling - hands feel moisturized and refreshed. I tend to use this product more often around fall through spring when my skin gets really dry. In addition, I work a desk job - this product sits perfectly in the corner of my desk and I even have colleagues coming around asking for a pump or two.

I recommend this product if you are someone who likes scented lotion and whose skin gets dry throughout the day.
Kristina T.
This smells more like apple than lavender. Which is great becsuse im usually not a fan of lavender. The scent isnt too strong. It's not like the body creams but its still moisturizing
Samantha  F.
Pros: the bottle itself. looks cute on my desk.
cons: doesn't leave skin soft- it kinda feels sorta dry after applying it. Expensive at 12.50 for something that isn't leaving my skin like a baby's bottom.
that being said i would still buy other products from bath and body works just not this one.
oh one more thing you should know. it doesn't smell like apples in my opinion the lavender overpowers the scent
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I always love bath and body works lotion because they all just smell great. I'm not sure if it does a great job moisturizing, but I just really like the smell. It is pricey for a lotion, but they alway shave sales so it isn't so bad. I love their sanitizers as well!
Lucia R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I am such a bath and body works addict, I have quite a lot of their scents but this one is soooooo good. I love how the lavender smells and it was such a genius idea to mix it with apple blossom. Both are scents I enjoy individually but combined it is heavenly!
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Love love Bath & Body works Any scent because they are all amazing and the scent stays on for an entire day no matter how hot and sweaty you may get The Lavender and Japanese cherry blossom are my all time favorite scents and they are the ones i buy the most
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I love this product and the Artisan line. The fragrance combos are amazing. This is a wonderful and unique blend of apple and lavender. The packaging is beautiful, and the pump is so convenient. I hope we see more sophisticated blends like this along with more of this beautiful packaging! Perfection!
Nikky M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this scent, as lavender is one of my absolute favorites. This one leaves a nice light scent, really nice for spring and summer. I also love that it comes in a pump so it's easier to apply when you already have lotion on your hands!