BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I have a strange obsession with my hands so overly-drying antibacterial gels and hand-soaps are out of the question. Enter Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel (Caribbean Escape). The bottles were attractive and the smell was pleasant---no overpowering alcohol scent---although I wouldn't call it "Caribbean Escape." When I think of the Caribbean, I think of a white sandy beach with the scent of salt water and coconuts. The scent of the hand gel was more of a fun, fruity scent as opposed to a relaxing tropical paradise. I only paid a buck for it, so I wasn't complaining.

I used it as soon as I got out of the store and enjoyed the feel on my hands. It didn't dry them out or make them feel greasy. The scent was lovely and people kept telling me that I "smelled so good." I've never been complimented on my hand sanitizer, that's for sure.

I recommend Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel in Caribbean Escape to individuals who, like me, cannot stand for their hands to be dry or greasy. It's also perfect for those who are partial to perfumes, but still want to smell nice. The price is totally worth it.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Pocketbac Caribbean Escape
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
A really fruity and tropical smell. These sanitizers soften and disinfect the hands. I love this smell so much , I even rub it on my clothes as a perfume. It’s very affordable and easy to use.
Peyton K.
I love bath and body works hand sanitizer! It smells amazing and its small and easy to take places. This scent is one of my favorites and I would highly recommend it. It's also pretty affordable and the packaging is super cute!
Jordyn U.
I really love these antibacterial gels from bath and body works. They are the perfect size for keeping in your purse or on your desk, the scent of this one is amazing and not too overpowering.
Lizet P.
I've always loved buying Bath & Body Works hand soap. I would always find myself switching from one to another. But ever since I tried Bath & Body Works' Caribbean Escape, I do not mind buying two or three at the same time. It has a romantic and sweet scent. A harmony of different fruit scents you will never get tired of. It also makes me feel happy and beautiful. Moreover, the scent is not overpowering and it stays even after a long day, which is a MUST for me. I would definitely recommend this collection of Bath & Body Works to anyone.
星 ク.
Beverly Hills, CA
This liquid sanitizer is a must whenever and wherever I go. The size is just about right on every purse i carry. Keeps my hands free from dirt and bacteria pre and post eating, and it suits me as I am the type that would always want to touch my face and hair with my bare hands while working or whenever I'm in front of the computer doing my thing. I don't have to worry that i might get zits and other face demons since this product is fool proof in in keeping my hands clean all the time.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Smells amazing and is so convenient! I keep these everywhere through the house and in my car. They are tiny but cheap and they last a long time. Much better than Purell or other alcohol smelling hand sanitizer. Plus the smell lasts a long time. Bath and Body Works usually has great sales on these too so you can get them for about $1 or $1.50 each most of the time. I love that even though it smells great, it still kills germs!
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
I'm not a big user of hand sanitizers because I feel like they strip my hands of good bacteria and dry them out, but this stuff takes the cake! It actually makes my hands feel softer and smells great, and I don't get that dry sensation after using it. The scent (although I admit sometimes a bit too strong) also takes me back to summer and makes me feel like I can escape to the Caribbean when using it! And I love that I can attach it to my key ring without losing it.
Elena M.
Livingston, CA
Leaves my hands feeling clean and the smell is fantastic! I can use it all day long and does not dry my hands. The package is perfect and small. It can right in your pockets. It even has a little hook to hook it up in your purse or backpack. I also love the sleeves the bottles comes with. You can change the sleeves to change the look of the bottle. I know this product is really popular with elementary age kids. They love it!