BY BATH & BODY WORKS #51 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• Am I the only one who wishes they would make an entire body care ...7 Answers
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Peach Bellini
  • "Their soaps also seem to last a long time, as compared to cheaper grocery store brands." in 1 review
  • "OMG you can never go wrong with bath and body works moisturizing hand soap." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Peach Bellini
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the smell of this soap because it brings me back to my childhood memories of eating Peach-O's at my grandma's house. If they ever get rid of this scent I will be very upset since it brings back so many good memories as well as smells almost good enough to eat.
Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
By far one of my most favorite hand soaps from Bath and Body Works! I have absolutely no complaints about this product at all. I love the formula and how it is deep cleansing because it really does get off any icky stuff or unwanted smells from the hand. I also love this scent in particular very much! It is sweet but not too overwhelming or too artificial.
Mandy V.
Goshen, IN
I love Bath and Body Works, I have so many soaps from them that I don't know what to do with. The fragrances smell so good, and they are pretty affordable. The candles are also great, but if you're someone who is sensitive to strong smells, maybe this isn't the product for you, but you can always try it!
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
I always like to get my hand soap at Bath and boDY woRKS because they always have a great scent and really make my hands feel nice. As a soap it is very effective, and if you can get it during the semi-annual sale it should be fairly inexpensive. Definitely recommend
Chelsea A.
Grass Lake, MI
I love the smells of the handsoaps!! So many great scents to choose from!! They make your hands smell and feel great and keep them from drying out when constantly washing your hands!
Lola P.
Portland , OR
Love these bath and body works soaps! They smell so amazing and leave your hands feeling very soft and the scent stays for a while it's like a foam hand soap only complain is they are pretty pricey for hand soap and don't last long
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love the smell of the Peach Bellini soap, unfortunately the scent wears off rather quickly. I may need to try the lotion to see if that formula's scent stays on better.
Karen A.
I love this soap the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the price because not on sale it's a little high for a hand soap I think. I love this soap for the spring or summer time due to the scent being a nice fruity scent. It smells amazing and cleans good. I would recommend trying but wait for a sale.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Great scent I love peaches so the fact I get to wear it on me all day is awesome I love sweet things and fruity flavors I use it all day every day for my skin. Very gentle on sensitive skin I highly recommend it
Laura B.
Springfield, IL
Am I the only one who wishes they would make an entire body care line of this scent?! Like lotion, body cream, shower gel, fragrance mist, etc? I got the 'Jingle Bellini' body care during the Semi-Annual Sale after Christmas, just because it's the closest to 'Peach Bellini,' but it's just not that same! This is, by far, one of my favorite scents Bath & Body Works offers!