BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does the smell of this soap last for a while after washing your h...1 Answers
  • When is B&BW next sale on hand soaps?1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Watermelon Lemonade 8.75oz
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I recently purchased this product along with the black cherry scent. I was very happy with the scent of this product as it wasn't over powering and smelled exactly like watermelon lemonade. The soap itself lathered very nicely and did not make my hands overly dry. I will definitely recommend these hand soaps and plan on purchasing more of them in the future.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite summertime soap scent! I love how foamy this is because it creates a fantastic lather while washing hands. The watermelon smell is bright and vivid. I purchased this online during one of Bath and Body Works bulk sales for a great deal. I recommend waiting to purchase until their sales kick in because it becomes so much more affordable.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I LOOOOOOOVE the scent of watermelon.
This is my go-to scent in the summer time.
However, it's not my favorite type of hand soap.
I prefer soaps that are gluten free, organic, ect.
If these things aren't an issue for you, then I'm
sure you'll love it and buy it more than once a year!
Victoria G.
My 6 year old picked out this and the Watermelon Lemonade body wash, and funny enough it's turned out to be my favorite offhand soap and body soap from here I've ever tried! I plan on going back and digging through the discounted bins in hopes of finding it again!
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
It smells AMAZING. It's really nice and summery. However it tends to run out fairly quickly (maybe because of the smell and texture we're more inclined to wash our hands). The foam is super nice too, and like other reviewers have said, it isn't too drying. I got it as a gift so I don't know about the price, but I would probably buy it regardless.
Suzette H.
Palm Desert, CA
They have the scent spot on! It smells absolutely delicious! I really love how creamy it is while using it. It actually leaves your hands feeling softer! The scent lasts for hours! Definitely a must buy! It's a great summer product!
Ann J.
Let me start this review by saying I cannot live without Bath and Body foam hand soap. I have it at every sink in my apartment and there's an excessive amount under every sink ūüôą You honestly can't go wrong with it. They are a very reasonable price and there always seems to be a buy blank amount for blank dollars deal going on. Watermelon lemonade has been my soap of the summer. It's fresh and I LOVE watermelon scented things. I will always recommend these hand soaps. The foam is better then the gel because it is cleaner for your bathroom/kitchen if anything leaks from the bottle.
Madi W.
Lawrence, KS
If you have never tried any bath and body works hand wash -- trust me, you need to. it latheras up so nicely just like the body wash, it leaves your hands squeeky clean without it being overly drying! most foamy hand/body products are very drying to me so i tend to stay away from products that say "foaming" but with this scent... it was a must have! so i began using this when summer was just beginning so of course i was all for the scent and couldn't get enough of it and now that the summer is nearing its end i end up flashing back to the days i spent out in the sun with my family in the prime of summer. once i saw that they had the semi annual sale going on i hurried up and rushed into my local bath and body works and grabbed everything of not only the hand soap but in everything! so now i am happilly the owner of the whole range! including the body wash.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Love, love, love this scent!! I own several of these hand soaps, both in this scent as well as some other scents. I don't find this soap drying at all and I am continually washing my hands. One pump of soap goes a long ways and a bottle lasts a good amount of time. Keep an eye out for Bath & Body Works sales as they continually rotate sales and you can score a good deal if you are looking to try this out or stock up on your favorites.
Melissa S.
Is this a new kind? Does it smell like 'fake' watermelon?
Cheyanne D.
Does the smell of this soap last for a while after washing your hands? I typically prefer the liquid soap over the foaming soap. Does this soap moisturizer at all or will it dry out my hands?
ronniela d.
Winnipeg, MB
What if they'll make a B&BW hand soap which is minty flavor? Cause i think that didn't exist.. A minty hand soap
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
When is B&BW next sale on hand soaps?