Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela I.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Jerrica D.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela j.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season
  • "Bath and body works have great products, I really love their gentle foaming soap. The holiday collection are some of my favorites I love the candy cane bless it smells so refreshing and it does smell like candy cane." in 14 reviews
  • "I love Bath & Body Works' antibacterial foaming hand soaps . I love having them all over the house, because they smell so nice and when you can get them on a sale, they are a great value. I especially love their holiday scents. They make my home feel so cozy. " in 3 reviews
Jerrica D.
This is my favorite purchase of 2015! I've been searching all year for my new favorite hand soap. The bath and body works soap collection wins! They keep my hands clean, moisturized and smelling amazing! I love this scent, it's so festive!
Angela j.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
This smells so good. I always stock up and use them though the year lol. I love Christmas scents.
Alexandria H.
Baltimore
I love all of their products and am never disappointed with anything I have purchased from this brand. I truly recommend it
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season
Kayla S.
I love Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season. It last about 2 months and smells great! The scent really gets me in the christmas spirit. It makes your hands really soft! I would definitely recommend! 🎄⛄
Sarah M.
Philippi , WV
I love the foaming soap from bath and Bodyworks. They are so nice I love to keep extra on hand in different scents. They are also very affordable
Yushana F.
12 Bunting close London
This product smells amazing and definitely washes off bacteria this product is in the medium price range I buy this from bath and body works I use this very regularly and I would definitely buy this product again
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
This hand foaming soap smells so good and cleans your hands soothingly. I usually don't use foaming soap, but I decided to give this a try since they are on sale at Bath and Body works.
isalyn g.
prairie du sac
like the smell of this. love the bath and body works foaming hand soaps in general. good smells and wide variety so you can find the smell you like. i used this during winter and it smelt so good and left toe hands soft.