Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela I.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Jerrica D.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela j.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season
  • "Bath and body works have great products, I really love their gentle foaming soap. The holiday collection are some of my favorites I love the candy cane bless it smells so refreshing and it does smell like candy cane." in 14 reviews
  • "I love Bath & Body Works' antibacterial foaming hand soaps . I love having them all over the house, because they smell so nice and when you can get them on a sale, they are a great value. I especially love their holiday scents. They make my home feel so cozy. " in 3 reviews
Giarah P.
Flint, MI
Tis the season! This cute hand soap is festive on the packaging and the wonderful smell. It leaves a little holiday scent after it has been used. The only thing is with the foam, people tend to feel like they need to use more then they really do, so it can be messy but I love it and buy it during the season!!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This foaming hand soap is so amazingly seasonal! I love the apple scent and the foam makes my hands feel super clean. When I'm done washing up with this, my hands smell absolutely amazing. Sometimes I just sit there smelling this soap because it smells so scrumptious.
Marissa M.
This hand soap is delightfully scented and wonderfully hydrating. Bath and Body Works never fails to impress with their Holiday collections, and this hand soap doesn't dissappoint. While gently cleansing the hands, the soap works up into a nice lather and hydrates the hands leaving them soft, hydrated, and clean. 'Tis the season is a sweet holiday scent that will surely make you excited for the winter holidays.
Jessica L.
Tucson, AZ
First off lets start off with their hand soaps. They don't dry out your hands its very gentle AND ontop of it the scent is long-lasting! This certain scent is perfect for winter. I get complements by everyone that comes over! I always repurchase this
Brenna B.
Lake Villa, IL
Scent is amazing and perfect for the holidays. The foaming hand wash feels great on the skin and hydrates as well. The scent is strong and lasts for a while. Bath and Body Works is always running in store promotions with fast shipping online as well. I will purchase this every holiday season.
Mary S.
I won't use anything but bath and body foaming hand soap, The smell is WONDERFUL, and my hands feel so clean without scrubbing. And it's easy on sensitive skin. And the best thing about the smell is that it longers for a while afterward. It's a great product!
Casey O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. I bought this particular product a little bit before Christmas. Living in Southern Florida, you don't see or smell much to put you in the cold, Christmas mood. This products smell was exactly what I was looking for. A piney, Christmas smell that is subtle enough to not be overwhelming.
Brittany K.
I love the smell of this!!! It brought a warm feeling with the holidays and wasn't too strong of a scent which is nice bc my husband is sensitive. Also a bonus it didn't dry my hands out after working with chemicals in hair color and washing non stop being home with the kids!
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I got this as a gift last winter and I loveee it. The smell is awesome and it lathers so so good on the hands. I look forward to receiving these! The winter scents are always awesome. Not drying on the skin, comes in nice packaging.
Brittney P.
Pound, WI
I love the foaming soap. It cleans nicely and leaves your hands feeling soft for a long time. the smell of the soap is long lasting. I buy it online or in the store. I use it multiple times a day. Yes i would recommend it to any one that washes their hands a lot. It is a bit on the pricey side but well worth it.