Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela j.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Jerrica D.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela I.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marissa M.
This hand soap is delightfully scented and wonderfully hydrating. Bath and Body Works never fails to impress with their Holiday collections, and this hand soap doesn't dissappoint. While gently cleansing the hands, the soap works up into a nice lather and hydrates the hands leaving them soft, hydrated, and clean. 'Tis the season is a sweet holiday scent that will surely make you excited for the winter holidays.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! Lol when December comes around I go crazy but if you are looking for soaps or basically anything that can go on your body and make it like you're somewhere with the perfect family scene in a cabin with snow coming down and a Christmas tree and everything Christmas even though you're at school with all the studying/cramming or work this uplifts you right away.
Casey O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. I bought this particular product a little bit before Christmas. Living in Southern Florida, you don't see or smell much to put you in the cold, Christmas mood. This products smell was exactly what I was looking for. A piney, Christmas smell that is subtle enough to not be overwhelming.
Janeen L.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great light foaming had soap. It comes is a fun shaped bottle. I love the Tis the Season scent! When you find it, you should totally stock up on it because it only comes out once a year. The foam is gentle and effective to my hands...after using this product, my hands feel soft, clean, and smell super yummy!
Gizzelle N.
I kept this hand soap in my restroom and I think it is safe to say that I am in love with this product. The smell is delicious and it gives you a great sense of warmth and hospitality. It didn't leave my hands as smooth as I would have liked it to, however, The scent lasted a long time and I highly recommend it!
Erin B.
Madison, TN
I only use Bath & Body Works hand soap. This one did not disappoint! The bottle is so pretty and the scent is AMAZING! So perfect for the holidays. The foam feels great while washing and the scent lasts long after you've washed your hands. It does not dry your hands out like other soaps do. I recommend for sure!
Brittney P.
Pound, WI
I love the foaming soap. It cleans nicely and leaves your hands feeling soft for a long time. the smell of the soap is long lasting. I buy it online or in the store. I use it multiple times a day. Yes i would recommend it to any one that washes their hands a lot. It is a bit on the pricey side but well worth it.
Giarah P.
Flint, MI
Tis the season! This cute hand soap is festive on the packaging and the wonderful smell. It leaves a little holiday scent after it has been used. The only thing is with the foam, people tend to feel like they need to use more then they really do, so it can be messy but I love it and buy it during the season!!
Tanisha D.
Miramar, FL
I love bath and body wash foaming soaps i have lots of them the one i only put as two stars because it smells TERRIBLE i hated how it smell i don't even know how to describe this scent i just realllyyy didn't like it thankfully its not a strong scent but i threw it in my guest bathroom and never looked back
Sandy F.
Angelica, NY
I love bath and body works foaming Tis the Season Hand Soap. The containers are so pretty and the fragrances are always commented on my any guests . I buy my products in one of their stores at the mall closest to us. It is a ways away, but I make the trip every year just for the soaps and candles!