Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela j.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Jerrica D.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Tis The Season uploaded by Angela I.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
This hand foaming soap smells so good and cleans your hands soothingly. I usually don't use foaming soap, but I decided to give this a try since they are on sale at Bath and Body works.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
These foaming holiday soaps are a tradition in my family. Every year we buy 4-6 soaps for my mom while Bath and Body Works is having their holiday sale. They last the whole holiday season and add some festivity every time you wash your hands. Love these!
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
We bought this on December 23rd, and I'm so happy we did! It smells amazing! The only thing I suggest is that you have some lotion on hand, either unscented or similarly scented. It helps beat that winter dry skin!
isalyn g.
prairie du sac
like the smell of this. love the bath and body works foaming hand soaps in general. good smells and wide variety so you can find the smell you like. i used this during winter and it smelt so good and left toe hands soft.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Put all other handsoaps and scents aside--This one is the BOMB! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this one--I was sad when I ran out! It smells amazing and leaves your hands smelling amazing too!
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! Lol when December comes around I go crazy but if you are looking for soaps or basically anything that can go on your body and make it like you're somewhere with the perfect family scene in a cabin with snow coming down and a Christmas tree and everything Christmas even though you're at school with all the studying/cramming or work this uplifts you right away.
Tanisha D.
Miramar, FL
I love bath and body wash foaming soaps i have lots of them the one i only put as two stars because it smells TERRIBLE i hated how it smell i don't even know how to describe this scent i just realllyyy didn't like it thankfully its not a strong scent but i threw it in my guest bathroom and never looked back
Janeen L.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great light foaming had soap. It comes is a fun shaped bottle. I love the Tis the Season scent! When you find it, you should totally stock up on it because it only comes out once a year. The foam is gentle and effective to my hands...after using this product, my hands feel soft, clean, and smell super yummy!
Giarah P.
Flint, MI
Tis the season! This cute hand soap is festive on the packaging and the wonderful smell. It leaves a little holiday scent after it has been used. The only thing is with the foam, people tend to feel like they need to use more then they really do, so it can be messy but I love it and buy it during the season!!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This foaming hand soap is so amazingly seasonal! I love the apple scent and the foam makes my hands feel super clean. When I'm done washing up with this, my hands smell absolutely amazing. Sometimes I just sit there smelling this soap because it smells so scrumptious.