Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz uploaded by Ashleigh A.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz uploaded by Rebecca E.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz uploaded by Rabecca G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell like real lemons and is it a good hand soap?1 Answers
  • Is this really lemony? 1 Answers
  • Is this gel sticky after you put it on?1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz
Amanda W.
This is honestly one of my favorite soaps. I love that it is foamy and it smells amazing. It feels like I really get a good clean on my hands. I have always been a bath & body fan when it comes to soaps. I highly recommend!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Bad, bad, bad. Something is amiss with this scent.
I ordered online and was not able to in-shop smell this.... it stinks.
I like lemon, I like lemon chiffon.... sweet lemony citrus sounded up my alley. This one is closer to a funky, moldy, lemon cake.... I detect lemon, and a sweet scent but that's where it goes horribly wrong. There's something else in there too... pepperoni? squash? dog fart? - yes, I said it and yes, it is that bad. I hope I have prevented at least one poor soul from purchasing.
The Kitchen Lemon scent is divine!- this is not it.
I cannot wait for this one to be gone.
Ashleigh A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have been an avid Bath & Body Works product user for over 10 years but I first discovered this sent a few months ago at my sister's house. I couldn't figure out what the smell was, I thought she was baking a pie or something. When I finally realize what it was as I was washing my hands I fell in love with it. That week I went out and bought a few for myself. I regret not buying more because I only have one left. Smells amazing and my hands feel great after. No dryness here!
As you can see, I not only have the Lemon Chiffon but a ridiculous amount of others (thats not even all of them). Highly recommended!
Alejandra D.
I absolutely love these hand soaps. I bought a bunch on sale for the first time and now I can't see myself going back to my old soap. I put one of these in every bathroom in my house. They smell great and are gentle on your hands.
With some smells, since I'm very picky/sensitive to strong smells, I empty about half the soap into another container and dilute what I left in the dispenser with water and it still smells good. Bonus, it helps it last twice as long.
Sara B.
Columbus
I was really worried when I first bought this that it would smell like house cleaner but it smells amazing! I also really love the gentle foaming hand soaps-- the other ones have microbeads in them which are bad for the environment. I would totally recommend for a summer scent.
Lauren C.
Atlanta, GA
This soap is amazing! I keep it in my kitchen and it is wonderful. It cleans as well as other soaps and smells so much better. It also lasts a really long time. I bought mine online from the Bath and BODY Works website. I am definitely going to buy this again.
Elizabeth G.
This is one of my favorite soaps. The foam lathers very nicely, and cleans my hands great. I work at a factory and it makes the clean. Bought from the mall, easy to use, and it is very soft soap. The small is amazing, I almost want to eat it. I recommend to anyone who likes the smell of lemon!
Aubrie F.
LOVE this hand soap!! It smells amazing and seems to work great. The packaging is very pretty. I also love the fact that after I wash my hands they smell wonderful for several hours. I would definitely recommend this scent/soap to everyone
Jordyn U.
Best smelling soap ever! Literally so sweet and lemony that you want to eat it up. It foams up well and I feel like it does a great job cleaning. I wish bath & body works would bring this scent back!
Stacy A.
Is this really lemony?
Gabrielle C.
Is this gel sticky after you put it on?
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Does this smell like real lemons and is it a good hand soap?