Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz uploaded by Rebecca E.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz uploaded by Ashleigh A.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Southern Lemon Chiffon 8.75oz uploaded by Rabecca G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell like real lemons and is it a good hand soap?1 Answers
  • Is this really lemony? 1 Answers
  • Is this gel sticky after you put it on?1 Answers
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have been an avid Bath & Body Works product user for over 10 years but I first discovered this sent a few months ago at my sister's house. I couldn't figure out what the smell was, I thought she was baking a pie or something. When I finally realize what it was as I was washing my hands I fell in love with it. That week I went out and bought a few for myself. I regret not buying more because I only have one left. Smells amazing and my hands feel great after. No dryness here!
As you can see, I not only have the Lemon Chiffon but a ridiculous amount of others (thats not even all of them). Highly recommended!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Shakopee, MN
I just love the scent of this soap! I use it in all of my bathrooms in my house! I think you pay more for it than others on the market, but I enjoy the multitude of scents available. If you purchase it when they have their deals, the price is comparable to soaps you would purchase at a big box retailer.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This is one of my favorite soaps. The foam lathers very nicely, and cleans my hands great. I work at a factory and it makes the clean. Bought from the mall, easy to use, and it is very soft soap. The small is amazing, I almost want to eat it. I recommend to anyone who likes the smell of lemon!
Angeline L.
Angeline L.
Forked River, NJ
This is the best scent for hand soap! Leaves my hands feeling clean and smelling great and the scent follows me around the house. I would recommend any bath and body work product to anyone I know, totally worth the slightly higher pricing, but they have frequent sales that make it worth it.
Meaghan D.
Meaghan D.
Nashua, NH
This is One of the best smelling hand soaps from Bath and Bodyworks. I do prefer the scrub to the foaming more often than not but I wish I bought more of this. The small is like candy a little but it's so clean because of the lemon that the smell is not sickening sweet. Highly recommend.
Raeann W.
Raeann W.
Suring, WI
I love this soap! The smell is amazing and every time I use the scent always surprises me. I bought it on bath and body works website, I purchase soap when they have their sales on the hand soaps. I will definitely buy this product again it is very good price when it is on sale.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Columbus
I was really worried when I first bought this that it would smell like house cleaner but it smells amazing! I also really love the gentle foaming hand soaps-- the other ones have microbeads in them which are bad for the environment. I would totally recommend for a summer scent.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Atlanta, GA
This soap is amazing! I keep it in my kitchen and it is wonderful. It cleans as well as other soaps and smells so much better. It also lasts a really long time. I bought mine online from the Bath and BODY Works website. I am definitely going to buy this again.
My favorite bath and body Hand soap scent! Cleans great and smells even better!! Easy to use and bath and body offers a great variety of soap container holders which make it even better! Definitely recommend!
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
Best smelling soap ever! Literally so sweet and lemony that you want to eat it up. It foams up well and I feel like it does a great job cleaning. I wish bath & body works would bring this scent back!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Does this smell like real lemons and is it a good hand soap?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Is this really lemony?
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Is this gel sticky after you put it on?