Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Perfect Beach Day uploaded by Jessica R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works "Perfect Beach Day" Gentle Foaming Hand Soap- 8.75 fl oz / 259 ml see more...

• Did this foam a lot for you because I didn't see many foaming?1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Riverside, RI
I am an avid bath and body foaming soap user, and I generally enjoy all the scents I purchase. But THIS one?? Beyond amazing!! It smells so good without being overpowering. The first few times I used it, I would get my car and think to myself that something in the car smelled delicious, then I realized it was my hands! If you don't have it, go buy it right now!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this hand soap!!! The smell makes you feel like it's summer time. I got this soap on sale for $3.50 and I'm so glad I decided to get it! It has little micro-beads in it which are great for exfoliating your hands. I have had mine for a while now and there is still a lot left in the bottle. I would definitely recommend this!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
Have you ever smelled the most amazing hand soap ever? This it is. I am absolutely devastated that they do not have it in my local store any more. I have one for each of my bathrooms as well as my kitchen. I have both the foaming and the deep cleansing. Melon, bergamot, and coconut. What more could you ask for when thinking of the beach?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
This is the best scent out there! Seriously reminds you of summer and a day on the beach! I like the foam but I like the beaded version of this soap better just because I feel like I'm more clean when I use it. You can get these so cheap during their semi-annual sale!!
Man Wing C.
Man Wing C.
Erie, PA
Moisturizing. It feels like you are using a light weight, watery moisturizer after you use it. It smells really good, a little sweet, not sure beach should smell that way, but overall very good scent. It leaves your hands super soft.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Always loved the Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps from my very first try. This scent is absolutely wonderful, and should be a staple in the Summer. Love the feel of the soap, live the smell, and hands get nice and clean.
Nury K.
Nury K.
Carrollton, TX
Smells amazing! Everyone who uses this hand soap at my place always asks me where I got the soap from. Best one I've gotten so far from bath and body works.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
This is the perfect foam hand wash and smells delicious! I don't find it to be to over drying but I only use it once or twice a day.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
The most amazing smelling soap. It's weird but I consistently want to wash my hands more frequently so I can smell it haha
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Smells amazing.... Reminds me of the beach.... Leaves your hands feelings soft. Love it!
Bita M.
Bita M.
Did this foam a lot for you because I didn't see many foaming?