Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Island Breeze uploaded by Miranda Y.Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Island Breeze uploaded by Amber N.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Island Breeze Gentle Foaming Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap- 8.75 fl oz / 259 mL. see more...

Cheryll O.
I love, love, love Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps ! They always smell amazing and Island Breeze is no exception. It smells very fresh and clean and a little tropical. The soap feels fantastic and leaves my hands feeling super soft and the scent lasts a very long time. I check online often and find the outgoing scents on clearance so I can have the ones I like the most until I have a chance to go buy the new scents being introduced.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Since the first time I tried Bath and Body hand soaps I haven’t looked back. They are absolutely amazing. They have so many different scents for the different seasons of the year and they all smell deliciously amazing. They foam up so nicely and clean very well and leave a long lasting great scent. I always stock up when they have there sales when you can get them for 3$ or under. I can’t get enough of them!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Island Breeze
Crystal L.
Every sink in my house is always fully stocked with Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap. I have a couple of go to scents that I always keep stocked. I always try to grab one or two seasonal scents to try out and this was one of them. I really like it. It smells like vacation. I tend to prefer slightly lighter scents for everyday use, but this one wasn't offensively strong. I wouldn't recommend using this in the kitchen when handling food because the scent really sticks and seems to transfer when handling produce. As always, the formula cleanses well. I like the foam better than the liquid because I don't like the thick stickiness of the liquid. Overall, love this soap!
Taylor P.
This bottle of soap seemed to last forever. We keep it in the bathroom downstairs that everyone including guests use. The smell is amazing. It might be a little girly if you have men in your house, but you can only really smell it right away and then later if your hands are near your nose. I don't feel my hands get dry after use and I love how foamy it gets. Will definitely love to purchase again or even try a different scent
Sheena W.
I am very familiar with B & B W! I only buy there hand soap and lotuon along with sanitizers... They always have great sales going on and if you have a V.S angel card you can use it in there stores! Win win for me... my kids all love the place so for bdays we stop in there too! I like to keep my soaps in season so we used this one in the summer months and it hwlps with freshening the bathroom lol...
Amy B.
Absolutely love this soap. The scent is very refreshing and lingers even after washing. It builds up to a very intense foam and removed dirt/makeup on hands quickly. The best part is the bottle design looks nice in a bathroom and is not bulky. I would buy again and recommend to my friends. Tons of scents to choose from too!
Meredith S.
Raleigh
My mom bought this soap for her kitchen and u loved it so much that I bought one for my own apartment. The smell is great but not too strong. I prefer foaming soap to liquid soap so this was a great product for me. The bright color matched my shower curtain perfectly, so I put it in my bathroom and it doubled as a decoration!
Yvonne R.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap is really good cleanse really well and has a great smell not to strong just right I always buy it I totally love it I bought it at bath and body works in montebello shops and I totally loved this soap I think it good the way it is no need for improvement and yes I would repurchase I already have and will continue doing so with time because it's just a great foamy substance and I feel it leaves the hands smooth and it's just a good product
Erin M.
Athens, Ga
This is a product that I always keep in my bathroom. The foaming hand soaps are affordable and come in such a variety of scents anyone can find one they like. The soap itself is very cleansing and leaves a lasting sent that isn't too overpowering. I'll definitely keep the foaming hand soaps next to every sink in my house.