Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Caribbean Escape uploaded by indira c.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with an exotic blend of fresh pineapple and casaba melon.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "It gets the job done and has a powerful scent that stays well!" in 1 review
Kenan L.
Kenan L.
Fort Kent, ME
If you are like me and love to wash your hands than I think that you will love the soap as much as I do. What i like most is the different smells that you can chose from, my favorite soap would have to be this one because it smells beautifully and is really affordable. I recommend this to everyone because who does not love having soap in their bathroom?
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
I am a freak when it comes to washing my hands, so this is my go to soap. So much, that since it is in my mother-in-law's bathroom, I just go there to wash my hands while cooking, claning and doing anything, it soothes me to know it has anti-bacterial properties and the smell actually sticks with you for a while!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing! perfect for summer time. it is my go to soap for summer. it is so fresh and not overwhelming. it does have those beads or whatever they are in them. i am not sure if they have the foam one in this scent but they seem to in all the others. i would def recommend this for summer use!
Harmeen B.
Harmeen B.
I am utterly obsessed with these bath and body works hand soaps. I buy like a handful of them whenever they have a special deal on them. They are very affordable and I recommend these to everyone. I have them in every bathroom in the house and even the little hand wash station we have in the garage.
stacey h.
stacey h.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my favorite type of soap has such a good smell every time I wash my hands i put extra and I actually smell it. There is many different types of flavors I like almost all of them they all have this smell like Roses....when you're only wearing soap.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Dundalk, MD
I love this soap & this scent it's like a vacation for your hands fruity but not too fruity. The bottle will last you forever. Caribbean Escape is one of my staple Scents wish it was around all year & not just summer time.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I am in love wth bath and body works entire hand soap line. I especially love this scent. This is by far my favorite scent at bath and body works. The soap makes your hands very clean and smelling amazing.
Brook B.
Brook B.
Crittenden, KY
I keep this in my bathroom, kitchen and even have one at work.. I use this every day.. it's just as good as similar products.. if you can was your has you can us this.. definitely satisfied with this
Deann S.
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the deep cleansing line from bath and body works! This one smells tropical and warm. You don't have to use a lot and last for a long time. Definitely worth the money
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
I love the smells of this hand soap. The clean smell that last for a while. I love how they comes in different scent and you can get these from bath and body works.
Does it smell good ?
Anne B.
Anne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they have good sales on this items??
America E.
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
Does it smell good and is it affordable??
Does is smell good ?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Is this one good for cleaning my brushes?