BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Do they still sell this at bath and body works? I can never find ...9 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath and body works products? 7 Answers
  • What's the difference between this type of bb and w lotion vs the...3 Answers
Miranda V.
I really don’t like strong scents so this is perfect for me! Such a light summery smell! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!😍
kai f.
This lotion has a light scent but also strong enough to last. I also love how it smells sweet and it almost has a delicate smell to it idk lol but I really love this lotion and really anything that has coconut in it
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Let's me say I am a fan of coconut. This lotion smells amazing and is a wonderful moisturizer. I hate that you can't always purchase it due to it being seasonal.
Heather W.
['amsterdam', ''], NY
This vanilla coconut moisturizer smells like a mix between coconut, marshmallow and vanilla musk. It has a warmness about the scent and I find perfect to apply right before bed after a nice hot shower. It is a beautiful fall scent to me that I re purchase every year!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Such a great beachy smelling lotion. The coconut scent stays with you all day, and isn’t too overwhelming. My skin feels very smooth after use, and it will make your whole house smell amazing after applying it.
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
I love the smell and just the overall lotion. Coconut is one of my favor things ever so mostly all my beauty and skin products have coconut in it. It keeps my skin feeling good and me smelling good.
R Z.
This product smells so delicious, and it makes me just want to eat sweets. It is on the pricey end, but it is totally worth it. I use it on my legs after showering and a little bit goes a long way, so it will last a long time. I absolutely love it, and I pair it with the matching shower gel.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
It seriously stinks that this scent is discontinued . I have about half a bottle of it left that I ALWAYS use in the summer time . I have so many summer scents but I love #anything that has to do with coconuts so this will always Trump any other scent in the summer time . It's just so fresh and relaxing .
Daisy Y.
It's very good. I love their products. It moisturizes well. I'd keep a mini bottle handy in purse. I got this directly from bath and body works. I'd recommend to anyone. I wish I had a now. I'd use it everyday faithfully. I'd buy it again
Tori M.
Townsend
The scent is freshing and isn't overwhelming with just a coconut scent. The vanilla balances it out. I've had it for almost a year now. A little goes a long way. It smells even better when you get out of the shower and apply it! It's $12 at Bath and Body Works and is definitely worth the price
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
Do they still sell this at bath and body works? I can never find it except for eBay and amazon...
Maddie G.
What's your favorite bath and body works products?
Brianna D.
Great Falls, MT
What's the difference between this type of bb and w lotion vs the regular signature collections?