BY AMERICAN GIRL

johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Smells so good and the packaging is absolutely adorable. i love the little glass star its too cute. i wish bath and body works still carried this. i cannot find it anywhere. if anyone knows where i can get my hands on this babe i would gladly appreciate it because it smells that good!
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I used to love this when I was younger. I would use it again in a heart beat. It was clean and refreshing without being over powering. Very feminine and subtle. It had a dainty smell to it and it's great for spring and summer.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything bath and body works smells so good and this keeps up the name!! Very good and it was a good price!! I'd totally recommend and you don't have that old lady perfume smell I would totally recommend this!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my cousin and she keeps asking for it. She lives in South America so every time I visit she asks me for it
Natalie V.
Sandown, NH
I had this when I was younger and loved it! It is such a nice smell. I hope to find it again one day to gift it to my niece.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't have an old lady smell and smells very nice. i can use this hit the gym and people sti tell me i smell good. !!
Isake P.
Cocoa, FL
Really nice, soft smell. Got it for my little sister and she loves it. I've even used it myself on occasion.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
It doesn't smell as good as I would prefer for the price. When you apply it liberally it is too strong
Crystal H.
Love everything bath and bodyworks.All of there stuff smells amazing and the smell last forever..
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
Love love love this dainty fragrance. Would highly recommend for a tween or teen. Long lasting
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How expensive is this?
Candace S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? I want something long lasting. Not just like a body spray.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
How is this scent? Is it long lasting?