BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Carrie P.
Awwwww this is the first scent I ever wore. I loved the star shaped bottle and it smelled so good! I wish Bath and Body Works would restock this, at least for nostalgia sake. I would definitely buy it again if it were available.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Smells so good and the packaging is absolutely adorable. i love the little glass star its too cute. i wish bath and body works still carried this. i cannot find it anywhere. if anyone knows where i can get my hands on this babe i would gladly appreciate it because it smells that good!
Tara S.
I received this as a gift when I was in middle school, loved it, forgot about it but kept it around because of the gorgeous bottle (although it is to be noted that I have dropped this multiple times due to the large star shape). The scent is a sweet floral that has decent lasting power on my skin. I loved this as a young girl and even more as an adult. Would repurchase if I can find it again!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I bought this fragrance when I was younger, and wore it all the time! I still have a little bit left in the bottle. I've left it on my dresser because of the cute bottle it came in. It still smells really good! I wouldn't just recommend this for little girls, but for all girls/women! A great smell.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I used to love this when I was younger. I would use it again in a heart beat. It was clean and refreshing without being over powering. Very feminine and subtle. It had a dainty smell to it and it's great for spring and summer.
LeeAnn B.
Is this still available at Bath and Body Works anymore. It isn't online or in stores, that I've seen. You can purchase it on other online sites, though. My little girl loves it and it's the perfect starter scent.
Hannah D.
Monongahela , Pa
Everything bath and body works smells so good and this keeps up the name!! Very good and it was a good price!! I'd totally recommend and you don't have that old lady perfume smell I would totally recommend this!
Kailee N.
Manchester, KY
One of the best smelling perfumes I've ever received! was gifted to me in elementary school and I used it everyday! perfect for little girls!!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I bought this for my cousin and she keeps asking for it. She lives in South America so every time I visit she asks me for it
Natalie V.
Cape Coral, FL
I had this when I was younger and loved it! It is such a nice smell. I hope to find it again one day to gift it to my niece.
Victoria F.
How expensive is this?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
How is this scent? Is it long lasting?
Candace S.
How long does it last? I want something long lasting. Not just like a body spray.