BY BATH & BODY WORKS #35 in Body Wash

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Warm your heart a thousand times over with a festive blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies & almond crème.

• Do you prefer a bath or shower ?6 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...2 Answers
  • I have this Body Lotion and totally love it. Not sure if ...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Shower Gel
  • "This shower gel smells absolutely amazing! A lot of scents well shower gels don't last very long but this last! I always get compliments whenever I shower with this product lol very feminine and sexy, perfect for date night or really night lol I wouldn't recommend using this every night if you have sensitive skin" in 12 reviews
Angie G.
I first got a sample size pack of this for Christmas and it's become my favorite Bath & Body Works scent! After I ran out of the sample size bottles, I purchased the full sized shower gel, the body cream, and the fragrance mist. It's a warm amber and floral smell. It's really strong, so a little goes a long way. Look for a great deal when purchasing, I got buy 3 get, 3 free!
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
This is a body wash you use in the morning time before going out to a nice brunch or even out on a nice date. The scent of this soap is so REFRESHING and leaves you feeling SEXY, like a "Grown Woman" lol!!! When i use this scent it last on me ALL DAY LONG! I love how the wash lathers really good. My skin isn't dry after I use this product. Usually sometimes when you have a soap that is very scented sometimes that can dry your skin out but that's not the case. I love to smell delicous, You know LOOK and FEEL like a SNACK!!! buy this product NOW! You will not be disappointed.
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this smell from bath and body works. It’s not too flowery or perfume like. It’s perfect and the smell is lasting. Their formula has always been very well and it’s never expensive. 10/10 recommend!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
This smells absolutely incredible.  I love all the Bath and Body Works scents, but I'm not a huge fan of their shower gels.  They're nice for traveling, but I don't think it's worth the price.  It doesn't make your skin feel bad, but it doesn't add much for your skin.
Chelsea G.
The scent of this product is really lovely. I got it around Christmas time and it lasted me quite a while. I works best on a pouf and definitely leaves my skin feeling very clean. It has a nice lather and what can only be described as a warm scent. Really nice!
Colleen T.
Bartlett, TN
A thousand wishes is an awesome scent to give or receive. You can buy it at any bath and body works store or online. Compared to the other scents, it’s pretty fruity but it isn’t overpowering. I would recommend it to people giving a gift who might not know what scent to give! It’s very universal.
Olivia S.
Pine Island, MN
I had been "obsessed" with Bath & Body Works products for quite a while. Looking back, I regret most of those purchases. They are overpriced and the quality doesn't meet the cost in my eyes. This body wash cleaned my skin but didn't do much else. The scent was gone almost as fast as I was washing it away. I am really disappointed in this company and wish I would have realized this much earlier is my Bath & Body Works shopping sprees.
Sam N Jessica S.
Cherryville
I love this it smells great! It keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day I would highly recommended this to anyone. I've always loved twilight woods but when bath and body works came out with this I fell completely in lovr.
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
Repurchased this twice over love this sent and the consistency of the bath & body works shower gels I have a go to sent for each season and depending on if i use to as a bubble bath as well two bottles usually last me a season.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I had recently received this as a gift and man I fell in love instantly! It has such a clean, sweet smell that isn’t to over powering. It’s scent stays on for a long while and it is worth the buy I recommend this shower gel.
Nikki w.
Do you prefer a bath or shower ?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Do you prefer this or Japanese cherry blossom better?
jayla w.
Troup, TX
What is your favorite fragrance at Bath and Bodyworks???
Catherine K.
Does anyone else have an issue with it not lasting very long? Like smell wise...
Tobi A.
I have this Body Lotion and totally love it. Not sure if the Shower Gel is as good. Does it have the same awesome scent? Does this line also have a Body Splash?