BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I have this Body Lotion and totally love it. Not sure if the Shower...2 Answers
  • I love this product but it seems so thin sometimes has anyone tried...2 Answers
  • Is this a really strong smell or more subtle?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Elkin, NC
I have used bath and body works products for years. This is my all time favorite scent. When I first started using these products I was worried that I wouldn't be able to due to my very sensitive skin, and the high amounts of perfume in them. I was WRONG! I've never had am issue with a rash from this product. I use it daily. It leaves me feeling oh so fresh, and Clean and smelling wonderful. My 4 year old daughter loves it as well. She also has sensitive skin, she cant even use children's bubble bath, but this doesn't bother her. I highly recommend this product. They also have scents for Men!
Reba B.
Reba B.
A beautiful scent, but waaaay to strong. I shower before bed and smelt the alcoholic sting of the perfume all night. My boyfriend even asked me if it was date night, he thought I was wearing some new perfume. It irritates my nose but it's great if your selfconsious over 'shark week' or if you are planning to be on a plane for more than 12 hours and want to avoid that gross people in a tight space smell, but I would just hit the main areas and pulse points so you don't offend some else's nose or your own.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love bath and body works. I love the smell of A Thousand Wishes. It smells like flowers but yet nutty (probably the amaretto in it). It foams up nicely and makes the whole bathroom smell delicious. My only issue with it is that it causes me to get tiny white bumps on my arm. All of the scents do though so it's not just this one. You can't see them by looking at my arms and I don't have so much of an issue with the bumps that I won't use the products.
Liberty B.
Liberty B.
Elizabethtown, KY
This smells absolutely AMAZING! I use this almost every time I take a shower. The smell is subtle and not too overpowering which makes it perfect for people who are sensitive to scents. My only con is that I have dry skin and it does not really help with that. It tends to be quite drying to I definitely recommend applying some kind of hydrating lotion afterward. All in all, if you want to smell good, I recommend this.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Chickasha, OK
This smells amazing and the smell lasts for an hour or two out of the shower. The only reason I'm giving this four stars instead of five is because if you're someone with sensitive skin like me, I wouldn't recommend using this every single day. I like using this as an occasional treat, but I could get away with about three days of use without my skin becoming itchy. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
The first thing that influenced me to try this body wash is the way it looks. The bottle is very eye appealing and is reallu cute. Then after smelling it i knew i had to to get it. Once i used it for the first time i noticed that it lathers very well and you only have to use a little bit. It washes off easily and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft and smelling amazing! I highly recommend this product!
Krista K.
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This body wash is amazing even my grandma liked it. It lathered super well and a little bit goes a long way if you use a luffa. It is 12 dollars but you can get it on sale or in a gift bag. Supper easy to use just open and put on luffa. I would recommend but I would warn them that the sent does linger unless you go in with the lotion after wards but otherwise it is a great product.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
When it comes to body wash I am always seeking the perfect balance of great fragrance, moisturizing, and good for sensitive skin products. I am usually impressed by Bath and Body and the quality of their line of products. This particular item is no exception. .. it was anti itchy, had a superior lather, and the smell is that of a mixture of a sweet tart candy and flowers.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorites, the smell is amazing and I love how it 'sticks' onto you hours after your shower. It has a great lather to it as well its not too runny, but it's also not very thick. I've never had a bad experience with bath and body works, I highly recommend this product and many others. They have good online deals as well!
Camila J.
Camila J.
Lewis Center, OH
The shower gel itself is long lasting and there is more product than you think in that bottle. After using this, my body continued to smell like this scent which is wonderful since most body washes I used doesn't last that long. The scent is floral and feminine, but it is very strong. Those sensitive to fragrance, please be cautious.
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Do you prefer this or Japanese cherry blossom better?
jayla w.
jayla w.
Troup, TX
What is your favorite fragrance at Bath and Bodyworks???
sara s.
sara s.
I love this product but it seems so thin sometimes has anyone tried the same scent in the creamy body wash I'm waiting for mine to be delivered which product is more preferred?
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Does anyone else have an issue with it not lasting very long? Like smell wise...
Tobi A.
Tobi A.
I have this Body Lotion and totally love it. Not sure if the Shower Gel is as good. Does it have the same awesome scent? Does this line also have a Body Splash?