BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray

Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Warm your heart a thousand times over with a festive blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies & almond crème Key notes: Pink Prosecco, Sparkling Quince, Crystal Peonies, Gilded Amber, Amaretto Crème

OVERVIEW
Make a wish! With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our perfume gives you a more intense, longer-lasting scent for the ultimate, most luxurious indulgence.

What are the top notes on this scent?
Is this good? [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-a-thousand-wishes-fine-fragrance-mist]
Which one do you prefer perfume or body spray and which one do you think last longer? Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray!
Shaynah  K.
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray uploaded by Shaynah  K.
This is a review for Sylvaine Delacourte "Valkyrie" perfume. This is a gorgeous scent. It is very vanilla heavy, it is sweet, yet spicy. There are also notes of mint, basil and orange. It is pretty intense, so I recommend only adding 1 spritz. I am addicted to this scent so I have actually worn it around my house just lounging around but it is probably an evening date night scent. I think it is one of those scents that can work for any season depending on how much you put on. Lovely in the summer with 1 spritz, nice and warm in the Winter with 3 spritz. I am guessing this would work on any gender but I get a strong feminine vibe from this one, and I think the name is perfect. It is quite pricey and I don't get why these higher end niche fragrances use plain bottles with printed stickers, that I am not a fan of, I think presentation could be better,but I do love this so much. This scent will last you a good 15 hrs.
Nicole M.
Bellaire, OH
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray uploaded by Nicole M.
I tagged this bc influenster don't have Wakeheart perfumes on here yet. I got conscious conversations off ipsy for half price (I looked at Wakehearts website before ordering) and immediately fell in love at first sniff. I can't begin to explain how beautiful this scent is. It has notes of blue water, white lilly and orange blossom, balanced with notes of driftwood. As soon as I smelled it I got online n ordered one of the other 2 fragrances in this collection (theres 3) and I can't wait for it to get here. Definitely best blind buy ever.
Melissa J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray uploaded by Melissa J.
This scent is very sweet and fruity. It is pretty strong so make sure you're not using too much. But I do like it in moderation and get compliments when I wear it. Not bad at all for the price. The longevity is moderate so it's more of a daytime perfume. Good everyday scent for cheap!
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,680 reviews
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray uploaded by Stephanie  W.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It smells heavenly sweet notes and has a very romantic feel it’s moderate priced and last a long time it’s great for dates or just feeling good! First time user would recommend and buy again! Beautiful bottle!
Shawnese S.
Dolton, IL
This is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. It is long lasting, it has a fresh scent. If you are not a fan of smelling fruity this is the way to go. I stay with the full size bottle. The scent is a mixture of almond, champagne, and peonies. Weird combo, but the overall smell is EVERYTHING.
Breeze  S.
Las Vegas, NV
A thousand wishes from Bath & Body works smells amazing, very soft and girly and elegance. I love how this perfume smells.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
This smells amazing. A thousand wishes never disappoints. It's just a beautiful smell. Love every version of A Thousand Wishes.
jennifer S.
Ohio
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray uploaded by jennifer S.
I remember when this fragrance first came out; they had an in-store special that came with a tote, the body mist, the body lotion, a sample size of Forever Red, a make-up bag (or so I used it) and I can't remember what/if else. It's such a good scent and I use it primarily during the afternoon and whenever I'm out and about/seeing friends. It can also be used as a casual night time fragrance. I highly recommend this fragrance!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray uploaded by Sarah L.
I love this scent from the signature collection A thousand wishing!! The smell is a dreamy blend of tulips and apple blossoms perfect match long lasting like a stroll through the streets of Paris!! A little goes a long way!! Perfect for me and my husband loves it as well!! Win win!! [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-a-thousand-wishes-fine-fragrance-mist]
Lydia O.
Love this product. One if my favorites. Smells good. One of my go to fragrances. Comes from a good company nothing to improve about this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana H.
1,277 reviews
il y a un an
Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray ? Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Mini Perfume Spray OR Victòria's Secrèt Lòve Perfùme For Women 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE
Michelle C. il y a 2 jours