Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Luxury Bubble Bath

Bath & Body Works® A Thousand Wishes Luxury Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

Rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® A Thousand Wishes Luxury Bubble Bath!
Welches, OR
Bath and Body Works will always be a favorite brand for me! This product does not disappoint! It’s the definition of luxury, filling a warm bath with shimmering bubbles and a delicious scent that will cling to your skin for hours! I love it!
I really like this one. It will lightly linger on your skin for hours. It is such a nice scent. I do have to be TMI here though. be CAREFUL using it 'down there' the fragrance may be too much and it lead to things like UTI's. Just a warning for the ladies. Make sure that you get it while it is on sale!

Looking for your answer?