BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Fragrance for Her

• Is this available in stores/online all year round? I'm almost out...7 Answers
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!! I really like this splash my husband is crazy with it! Is a sweet smell and is not that big! I don’t have no more headache with horrible sense i really like this one always i spray it when i take my bath and love mist it is Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works a Thousand Wishes Mini Fragrance Mist 3 Oz
Briana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body mist. I discovered it unintentionally, just messing around in the store. I had not even heard of it. I tried it and thought it smelled nice, so I gave it a whirl and bought it. I work as a firefighter/EMT and like to keep body spray at the station in case we have a particular smelly call. If I can't take a break for a shower, I spray this on to freshen myself up and it always does the trick. My partner always says I smell great, even when I haven't showered yet. I recently ran out and plan to get more.
Ashley B.
Waterbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite fragance from Bath & Body Works. I got it as a birthday gift a year ago along with the body lotion and the shower gel and I totally love its smell, it isn't too sweet or too strong and it lasts all day long. Plus the quantity of product you receive for the affordable price is pretty amazing compared to other fancy fragances that come in small bottles. I apply it every time I go out and the scent lasts all day and it sticks to your clothes. Definetely buying another bundle when mine is done!
Maddie G.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance! It smells so good. It last all day I'm always getting compliments on what I'm wearing.I love the packaging. Its Avery nice scent and I will continue to buy and use this.I highly reccomend this body spray from bath and body works!
Bianca H.
Minnesota
This perfume smells really good and the scent last for a really long time. I got mine from the Mall of America last year for Christmas and it’s still not gone. This scent is one of my all time favorites and I recommend it for sure.
🌻Myia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bath and body works, especially when I'm looking for an alternative and a little more affordable products. This product smells good and will last you all day. It's one of those products where you think the smell has gone away, but people always seem to tell you that you smell good, so you know the scent is still there.
Kammie E.
WACO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bath and body works any and everything but this is one of their sprays that I'm not that fond of. It just doesn't put off as much scent as I'd like it to. Good smells just not as powerful I guess as I'd like it to be.
Danita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite scent from BBW! It is so light, yet has the depth to last for hours and I get so many compliments on it all the time. It's my go-to everyday scent and I love that I can wear it out at night too layered with lotion for a more sensual effect. I have yet found ANY fragrance, perfume, body spray, ot anything else that smells this great, at this price, that can be worn all year long.
Skylynn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite body spray they have! I’ve been buying this for the past 2 years & the smell to me is amazing. I definitely recommend this one & the lotion too!! It’s a great product. Would definitely choose over many others.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a huge perfume addict, I have way too many bottles but I use them all. This one is one of my favorites, it goes with any other scent I want to use that day and fits for any occasion. Would highly recommend
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth trying?
Raven F.
Is this available in stores/online all year round? I'm almost out :(