BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Warm your heart a thousand times over with a festive blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies & almond crème.

• Do you enjoy this scent?8 Answers
  • Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 22 Answers
  • I have been looking for a body mist for the longest perio...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
Omg!!! I really like this splash my husband is crazy with it! Is a sweet smell and is not that big! I don’t have no more headache with horrible sense i really like this one always i spray it when i take my bath and love mist it is Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist
stephanie m.
Accidentally fell in love with this!! Haha sounds weird but its true. This is definitely not my typical go to spray, but I was in line at bath and body works and needed one item, so I told my boyfriend to grab something quick and he came back with this. The scent is warm and welcoming, yet sexy and seductive. Definitely give it a shot and get your own! I am hooked now!!
Sage S.
Boston MA
I had received this as a gift from a friend for Christmas. I have the travel size and it fits perfectly in my purse. The packaging is cute, gold and silver glitter confetti with a red background tone. The scent of this perfume is compared to a fruity-musky smell, Not too over-baring to the point you get a headache from. I use this for a quick pick me up when out & about doing errands. Not one of my favorite perfumes but, still is a good scent.
Nadine G.
Aside from Japanese Cherry Blossom, this is my favorite scent from BnBW's!

It has similar notes and is a more sophisticated scent than some of the others available. I like to keep several of their scents, so I usually go for the travel size of the body sprays. The best part is, BnBW's constantly sends out coupons for free travel size products!

If you like some of the deeper scents like JCB, you'll enjoy this one.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist is one of my all time favorite scents they’ve ever made. I especially love the scent in body spray from because it’s very potent and a little goes a long way and this scent LASTS! I would definitely buy more with this scent.
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist smells so good. I use it everyday along with the lotion and perfume.The mist last long all day and I have gotten compliments on how good I smell.I love it better than my other favorite Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Diamond Shimmer Mist. But I definitely recommend if you want a nice clean scent!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
A Thousand Wishes from Bath & Bodyworks, smells so good. This is a must have, you you haven’t already tried it. I always get so many compliments wearing it. The smell last for awhile, but I love to do a few more sprays mid day. The price is amazing, but you can always find coupons and discounts at Bath & Bodyworks, never normally have to pay full price. The body lotion smells just as good:)
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
I’m pretty sure this has to be everybody’s favorite spray! It smells amazing and lasts a while. It doesn’t get a weird after smell either. I love that this smell is great for around the holidays or year round because it’s so floral and fresh. It’s also very affordable because Bath and Body Works is always having some sort of sale! I recommend y’all to try this if you haven’t done so yet!
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It smells super good and is extremely affordable. It smells sweet, and won’t give you a headache as much as strong other brands.

What I don’t like about this product? Nothing

Would I buy again? Yes
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This is my FAVORITE scent currently! I am OBSESSED WITH IT ! It smells so heavenly! I think it has a hint of candy apples. I love body mists , they’re super light and they always smell so good. I love bath and body works products and I think they sell them at a really fair price. I hands down would recommend this scent to everyone! It’s amazing. Even the bath bombs are.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly?
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Recommended this scent?
Onix M.
How fabulous is this fragrance? I'm so glad I gave it a try
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth trying?
Krystaal B.
Adelaide
is this product good or not? please help