BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How much does this candal cost? How does it smell?2 Answers
  • I want to know if it smells good?5 Answers
La'Toria K.
Carbondale
IN THE STARS💫 Facial and Relaxing. Bath & Body works have long lasting 3-wick candles. They burn slow and the smell is so lovely! I can light this candle in any room and still smell it throughout my house ❤️
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
I love this candle just as much as I love everything else the scent of A Thousand Wishes , the scent is so amazing and lingers around for some time. Very affordable. Oke of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I definitely recommend this candle and the lotion , perfume and body wash as well !
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this scent. I own it in candle form, lotions, bath wash, and body spray. I constantly great compliments on what I’m wearing. It’s super affordable when u wait until they have their semi annual sale! Perfect mix of sweet and grown!
Rosy N.
I love Candles🕯! Whatever might be the occasion but candles must be lit at my home.
Bath & Body ones are undoubtedly awesome ones. It smells so nice and it has three wicks! Very recommendable though 🤩
Ashley C.
This is an awesome smell. I have had it in the lotion, perfume, plug in and now the candle. The smell is not overpowering. The candle can be smelled throughout my apartment as well. I love it. This scent lasts after you blow it out too, so I can smell it in my apartment throughout the day. I can see other people not being a fan of this scent. But I am, and I would tell anyone to get this!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I love this candle for when I take a bubble bath. The smell is so sensual. It’s very girly and lingers for a long time. I always get my Bath and Body world candles on sale. I never pay more than $15.00 per candle. I recommend this to every girl out there!
Joselle B.
El Paso, TX
I so love this Bath And Body Works Thousand Wishes candle!!! My favorite scent!!! It’s mild but long lasting! Worth the $24  and sometimes you will get it for $12. Yay!!! I’m very satisfied!  Bath & Body Works® A Thousand Wishes 3-Wick Candle
Stephanie B.
Fairview , NJ
A thousands wishes es uno de los aromas nuevos de bath and body y huele increíblemente delicioso y delicado. Primero compre la crema, luego poco a poco la colección hasta llegar a las velas y ambientadores. Me encanta
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This candle is one word... AMAZING! Around 20 minutes after I lit it the main smell was floral , peonies, which I love. And it has a back drop of almond and vanilla with a hint of champagne. Altogether it is one of the best candles I have ever owned. I will continue to buy this candle and definitely pick it up as gifts for friends and family. I really want to share this with the people I love.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
I've heard so much hype about this scent from B&BW and I was wondering is it actually an overrated scent in your opinion or is it worth the hype? What does it smell like?
Angelica O.
Houston
I want to know if it smells good?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
what does it smell like?
Alexandria S.
Does this make a medium to large room smell good?
Na'Kayla h.
Does it smell like the lotion?