Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Greenville, SC

I got this candle on my honeymoon and it was perfect! It has a great sensuous smell, but it's not super floral-y (I prefer fruity cents over floral..so...) I will definitely be re-purchasing this when I run out. Has notes of cherry blossoms, fresh strawberries and sweet tonka (whatever that is! )
Daneishalys S.
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL

This candle is amazing is from Bath and Bodyworks it's a scented candle it's called love hearts and flowers. This convalesces you so much time it's 100% guaranteed love it or your money back. It lasts a really really long time. I've had it since Valentine's Day two years ago.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.

This was a nice candle with a well balanced blend of fruity & floral scents. It didn't have a very strong throw, so it would be best suited for a small room.
lizz c.
lizz c.

I love this, i can't even describe the smell but it's so happy, and beautiful it folks the home with this great smell
Paige B.
Paige B.
Guin, AL

I Got this for a Christmas gift and love it. Great smell and lasts long.its my favorite

Join Now