Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Land Of Sweets, Blueberry Sugar

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Land Of Sweets, Blueberry Sugar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Land Of Sweets, Blueberry Sugar!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
This was one of my favorite scented candles. The candle is long lasting and burns evenly. The smell of blueberry filled the air and lingered. The scent reminded me of blueberry bubble gum I had as a child that has since been discontinued. I bought several as gifts because I enjoyed the scent so much.
Lynette B.
San Antonio, TX
Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Land Of Sweets, Blueberry Sugar uploaded by Lynette B.
Key Notes: Sweet Blueberries, Brown Sugar, Graham Cracker Crust with Essentials. Land of Sweets Blueberry Sugar definitely gives me a feeling of nostalgia because the packaging as I mentioned in my video is so beautiful and I love foodie candles including the entire Land of Sweets line. You’d think with all those yummie scents this candle would be the BOMB!
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
I like to stock up on Bath & Body Works’ candles when they have good deals. Most of the 3 wicks have a strong scent throw and the are easily exchangeable if you’re unhappy. This was my first time trying the blueberry sugar scent. On cold, it was a nice sweet blueberry. I loved it even more while burning; it filled up the room and reminded me of a blueberries and cream scent. Currently, everyone is raving about Strawberry Pound Cake and I feel like this has a similar vibe (at least according to my nose). Highly recommend and I will definitely pick this up again on sale!
Shauncei G.
Blue springs , MO
Got this candle at the big candle sale, I love it! Wish I would’ve gotten another one! It’s so sweet and delightful! It has essential oils in it which I also love! It fills my living room with a wonderful sweet smell!
hailey R.
Moncton, NB
Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Land Of Sweets, Blueberry Sugar uploaded by hailey R.
I was waiting for them to bring this back this year but sadly they didn’t :( this smell is amazing and is such a perfect candy smell! I can’t get over how sweet it smells when it’s burnt and I wish I could get another one !

Looking for your answer?