BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
This is the best fragance of bath & body, I really don't like the sweet fragances so this one is for me its very #relaxing and soft.
Alvina L.
Alvina L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite favorite scent of the line of candles they offer. They take forever to burn out. Lasts a really long time.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Madison, AL
this sent is so relaxing and warm. the candle burned for a very long time and kept my home fresh.

Riya J.
Riya J.
One of my favorite candle from Bath and Body works. It is priced fairly as other quality 3wick candles in market. It has burn time of ~25-45hrs depending on burn time with each usage, has very fresh scent and scent lingers on for quite awhile after you're done burning. Must for candle connoisseur!! Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle 14.5 Oz White Barn Japanese Cherry Blossom
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This smells a lot different than the other Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrances from Bath and Body Works for some reason. I ordered this online assuming that it smells like my favorite body spray but I was sadly disappointed. I don’t really like it so I’ll probably give it to someone else.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Omg I love all their wicked candles! You guys are seriously missing out if you do not have their candles in each room of your home! They smell so fantastic, leaves the room smelling so fresh and sweet! I purchase three candles every 3 weeks! I love them so much!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
I have the entire Japanese cherry blossom collection and just adore the scent. It is so soft and light but every always asks what I am wearing. I love the candle for my room !!
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing scents that last!!! This is one of my favorite candles...I love the three wick candles and I love how long they burn for as well as the lasting scent it leaves behind...definitely worth the money!!!😜
Daira O.
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorites candles from Bath & Body Works smells so good and the scent last longer. Love it !
Jackie D.
Never use wick candles from bath n bodyworks? I heard they are really good to have in ur home.
Jackie D.
How many months does it last?